- Volume 11 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Influence of Fly Ash Content with Respect to the Fresh and Mechanical Properties in Concrete
플라이애쉬 함유량이 콘크리트의 굳기전 성질 및 역학적 특성에 미치는 영향
- Published : 1999.12.01
The role of fly ash in concrete become impotant with finding the charateristics of fly ash in which it is used as cement replacement material. An experimental study is carried out to investigate the characteristics of concrete containing fly ash. The loss of slump and air content of fly ash concrete tested up to 120 minutes are lower than those of ordinary concrete, but the setting time and bleeding are increased with increasing fly ash content. The compressive and tensile strength of fly ash concrete are slightly lower than those of ordinary concrete between 7 and 28 days, however, the long-term (at 180 days) compressive strength of fly ash concrete is significantly higher. In addition, fly ash reduces the heat of hydration and peak of temperature rise in concrete.
- 석탄회 및 탈황석고 활용 국제워크숍 한국전력공사 환경관리처
- (재)한국계면공학연구소 석탄회 활용 국제워크숍 한국전력공사
- ACI manual of concrete practice Use of Fly Ash in Concrete ACI Committee 226
- ACI manual of concrete practice Standard specification for structural concrete ACI Committee 301
- Fly Ash in Concrete Malhotra V. M.;Ramezanianpour A. A.
- 한국콘크리트학회 학술발표집 v.9 no.1 플라이애쉬 혼입량 및 양생방법이 콘크리트의 강도 발현에 미치는 영향 이진용;배성용
- ACI manual of concrete practice Guide to formwork for concrete ACI Committee 347R
- Proceedings of 2nd CANMRT/ACI International conference on the use of fly ash, silica fume, slag and national pozzolan in concrete v.SP-91 Effect of fly ash on physical properties of concrete Geber S. H.;Klieger P.
- Fly ash in cement and concrete Helmut R.