- Volume 11 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Development of Tension Stiffening Models for Steel Fibrous High Strength Reinforced Concrete Members
강섬유보강 고강도 철근콘크리트 부재의 인장강성모델 개발
- Published : 1999.12.01
The steel fiber reinforced concrete may affect substantially to the tension stiffening at post cracking behavior. Even if several tension stiffening models exist, they are for plain and normal strength concrete. Thus, the development of tension stiffening models for steel fibrous high strength RC members are necessary at this time when steel fiber reinforced and high strength concretes are common in use. This paper presents tension stiffening effects from experimental results on direct tension members with the main variables such as concrete strength, concrete cover depth, steel fiber quantity and aspect ratio. The comparison of existing models against experimental results indicated that linear reduced model closely estimated the test results at normal strength level but overestimated at high strength level. Discontinuity stress reduced model underestimated at both strength levels. These existing models were not valid enough in applying at steel fibrous high strength concrete because they couldn't consider the concrete strength nor section area. Thus, new tension stiffening models for high strength and steel fiber reinforced concrete were proposed from the analysis of experimental results, considering concrete strength, rebar diameter, concrete cover depth, and steel fiber reinforcement.
- 강원대학교 박사학위논문 강섬유보강 고강도 철근콘크리트 부재의 인장강성모델 개발 및 비선형해석 홍창우
- ACI Structural Journal v.94 no.6 Influence of Steel Fibers on Tension Stiffening Abrishami H. H.;mitchell D.
- ACI Structural Journal v.93 no.6 Influence of Splitting Cracks on Tension Stiffening Abrishami H. H.;mitchell D.
- Tension stiffening in Reinforced Concrete Slabs v.104 no.ST12 Gilbert R. I.;Warner R. F.
- Journal of structural engineering v.116 no.3 Tension-Stiffness Model for Reinforced Concrete Bars Gupta A. K.;Maestrini S. R.
- Proceedings of ASCE The Role of Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures Schnobrich W. C.
- Proceedings of ASCE Analysis of Shear Wall Based on Collins Panel Test Suzuki N.;Koshika N.
- ACI Journal v.83 no.2 The Modified Compression Field Theory for Reinforced Concrete Element Subjected to Shear Vecchio F. J.;Collins M. P.