- Volume 11 Issue 6
In this paper, a nonlinear finite element procedure is presented for the analysis of reinforced concrete shell structures. The 4-node quadrilateral flat shell finite element with drilling rotational stiffness is developed. The layered approach is used to discretize behavior of concrete and reinforcement through the thickness. Material nonlinearity is taken into account by comprising tensile, compressive and shear models of cracked concrete and a model of reinforcing steel. The smeared crack approach is incorporated. The steel reinforcement is assumed to be in a uniaxial stress state and to be a smeared in a layer. The proposed numerical method for nonlinear analysis of reinforce concrete shells will be verified by comparison with reliable experimental results.
- Proceedings of the International Workshop Finite Element Analysis of Reinforced Concrete Structures ASCE
- Finite Element Software for Plates and Shells Hinton E.;Owen D. R. J.
- Journal of Structural Engineering v.19 no.12 Nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete shells Polak M. A.;Vecchio F. J.
- Solid and Fluid Mechanics, Dynamics and Non-Linearity v.2 The Finite Element Method Zienkiewicz O. C.;Talyor R. L. (4th ed.)
- Masters Thesis Analysis and Evaluation of a Shell Finite Element with Drilling Degree of Freedom Lanheng Jin
- Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering v.72 On Drilling Degrees of Freedom Hughes T. J. R.
- 대한토목학회 논문집 v.16 no.I-5 단조증가하중을 받는 철근 콘크리트 판요소의 비선형 해석 최정호;유영화;신현목
- 한국콘크리트학회 논문집 v.8 no.6 철근 및 프리스트레스트 콘크리트 슬래브의 비선형 해석 최정호;김운학;신현목
- Journal of faculty of engineering v.37 no.2 The deformational behavior and constitutive equation of concrete using elasto-plastic and fracture model Maekawa K.;Okamura H.
- 修士論文, 東京大學 鐵筋コンクリ-ト板要素の力學的性狀 二羽淳一郞
- 學位論文, 東京大學 面內力を受ける鐵筋コンクリ-トのせん斷傳達機構及び耐力.變形に關する硏究 山田一宇
- 博士論文, 東京大學 繰り返し面內力を受ける鐵筋コンクリ-ト部材の有限要素解析 申鉉穆
- Version 6.3 Users Manual v.1 FEAP-A Finite Element Analysis Program Talyor R. L.
- Version 6.3 Users Manual v.2 FEAP-A Finite Element Analysis Program Talyor R. L.
- Earthquake Engrg. Struct. Dyn. v.25 Fibre beam-column model for nonlinear analysis of R/C frames: Formulation Spacone E.;Filippou F. C.;Taucer F. F.
- Ph. D. Thesis Nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete shells Polak M. A.
- Symposium on Shell Research Investigations on models of eleven cylindrical shells made of reinforced and prestressed concrete Bouma A. L.;Van Riel A. C.;Van Koten H.;Beranek W. J.
- Ph. D. dissertation, Division of Structural Engineering and Structural Mechanics, UC-SESM Report No. 82-8 Nonlinear geometric material and time dependent analysis of reinforced concrete shells with edge beams Chan E. C.
- Computers and Structures v.12 Nonlinear analysis of reinforced concrete Arnesen A.;Soresen S. I.;Bergan P. G.