- Volume 11 Issue 5
The companion paper presents an analytical model to predict behaviors of PSC-Beam bridges according to continuity of spans. This paper aims at providing several examples of its application to PSC-Beam bridge. In this regard, many uncertainties affecting to the continuity of spans (such as the ultimate shrinkage strain of slab and girders, the prestressing creep of girders, and the time adopting prestressing force) are analysis in detail. Moreover, to increase the serviceability and to remove th inherent structural defects including the cracking at interior supports, a necessity for the parametric studies of PSC-Beam bridges reflecting the construction sequence is emphasized.
PSC-beam bridge;continuity of spans;creep;shrinkage;prestressing force
- National Research Council Evaluation of Bridge Deck Protective Strate-gies NCHRP Report 297 Babaei, Khossrow;Hawkins, Neil M.
- Creep of Plain and Structural Concrete Neville, A.M.;Dilger, W.H.;Brooks, J.J.
- 합성형 교량의 설계, 시공 및 유지관리 기술개발 연구 한국도로공사
- Theory and Design of Bridges Xanthakos, P.P.
- Prestressed Concrete Nawy;Edward G.