- Volume 11 Issue 3
The progressive failure following strain localization in concrete can be analyzed effectively using finite element modeling of fracture process zone of concrete with a finite element embedded discontinuity. In this study, a finite element with embedded discontinuous line is utilized for the analysis of progressive failure in concrete. The finite element with embedded discontinuity is a kind of discrete crack element, but the difficulties in discrete crack approach such as remeshing or adding new nodes along with crack growth can be avoided. Using a discontinuous shape function for this element, the displacement discontinuity is embedded within an element and its constitutive equation is modeled from the modeling of fracture process zone. The element stiffness matrix is derived and its dual mapping technique for numerical integration is employed. Then, a finite element analysis program with employed algorithms is developed and failure analysis results using developed finite element program are verified through the comparison with experimental data and other analysis results.
- 콘크리트학회 논문집 v.8 no.2 콘크리트의 변형률국소화에 관한 해석적 연구 송하원
- 콘크리트학회 논문집 v.8 no.6 경계요소법에 의한 콘크리트의 파괴진행해석 및 안정화 기법 송하원;전재홍
- 전산구조공학회 논문집 v.10 no.3 손상과 소성을 고려한 콘크리트 변형률 국소화의 유한요소해석 송하원;나웅진
- 콘크리트학회 논문집 v.9 no.5 콘크리트 변형률국소화의 통일된 모형 송하원;김인순
- RILEM Mater. Struct. v.16 Crack Band Theory for Fracture of Concrete Bazant, Z. P.;Oh, B. H.
- Cement Concr. Res. v.6 Analysis of Crack by means of Fracture Mechanics and Finite Element Hillerborg, A.;Modeer, M.;Peterson, P. E.
- Finite Elements in Analysis and Design v.7 A Finite Element Method for the Analysis of Shear Bands in Geomaterials Wan, R. G.;Chan, D. H.;Morgenstern, N. R.
- Report TV BM-1006, Div. of Building Materials Crack Growth and Development and Similar Materials Peterson, P. E.
- Fracture Toughness and Fracture Energy Evaluation of Fictitious Crack and Two Parameter Fracture Models Ratanalert, S.;Wecharatana, M.;Mihashi, H.(et al.)
- Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering v.90 2D Finite Elements with Displacment Interpolated Embedded Localization Lines: the Analysis of Fractur in Fricrional Materials Dvorkin, E. N.;Assanelli, A. P.
- Int. J. Fracture v.51 Observation of the Fracture Process Zone by the Lazer Specke Method and Governing Mechanism in Fractur of Concrete Horii, H.;Ichinomiya, T.
- Finite Elements and Approximation Zienkiwicz, O. C.;K. Morgan
- ACI Material J. v.89 no.5 Rate Effect and Load Relaxation in Static Fracture Concrete Bazant, Z. P.;Gettu, R.
- 日本土木學會論文集 v.598 一투的な不蓮續?形を 考慮した混合型有限要素解析法の開發 Wu, Z.;Machida, A.;Gao, D.
- 日本土木學會 第48回年次學術講演會論文集 v.342 混洽モ-ドの 何重下におけるコンルリ-トのひびわれ擧動 內田裕잡;六鄕惠哲;小柳洽