- Volume 11 Issue 4
A geometric non-linear finite element formulation of spatial ocean cable under currents is presented using multiple noded curved cable elements. Tangent stiffness and mass matrices for the isoparametric cable ele¬ment are derived and the initial equilibrium state of ocean cable subjected to self-weights, buoyancy, and current as well as support motions is determined using the load incremental method. Free vibration analysis of ocean cables is performed based on the initial equilibrium configuration. Numerical examples are presented and discussed in order to demonstrate the feasibility of the present finite element method and investigate dynamic characteristics of ocean cables.
- J. Structural Division v.101 Free vibrationa of tautnatural vibations of suspension cables Ramberg, S.E.;Griffin, O.M.
- 서울대학교 박사학위 논문 둥수력을 고려한 탄성현수선 케이블요소 윤종윤
- 한국전산구조공학회논문집 v.11 no.1 3차원 케이블망의초기평형상태 결정 및 비선형 유한요소 해석 김문영;김남일;안상섭
- Quart. J. Mechanics and Applied Math. v.37 The dynamics of taut inclined cables Triantafyllou, M.S.
- J. Structural Diviaion v.104 Free vibrations of inclined cables Irvine, H.M.
- J. Structural Division v.101 Natural vibrations of suspension cables West, H.H.;Geschwindner, L.F.;Suhoski, J.E.
- Buoy Engineering Berteaux, H.O.
- Univ. Rep. Initiative Rep. No. OE-87-52 Natural vibration of cables in an flowing fluid Yoon, T.Y.;Leonard, J.W.
- Proc. Royal Soc. London, Series H v.341 The linear theory of free vibrations of a suspended cable Irvin, H.M.;Caughey, T.K.
- 한국전산구조공학회논문집 v.11 no.2 등매개 케이블요소를 이용한 케이블망의 정적 및 동적 비선형해석 김문영;김남일