- Volume 8 Issue 3
Characteristics of nocturnal maximum ozone and meteorological relevance in Pusan coastal area
부산 연안역의 야간 고농도 오존 발생 특성과 기상학적 관련성
- 전병일 (신라대학교 환경학과)
- Published : 1999.06.01
This study was performed to investigate the characteristics of nocturnal maxiumu ozone occurrence and the meteorological relevance using to hourly ozone data and meteorological data for 1995~1996 in Pusan coastal area. Kwangbokdong showed the highest occurrence of nocturnal maximum ozone as 36.9%, and Deokcheondong showed the lowest occurrence(9.2%) for research period in Pusan. The occurrence rates of nocturnal maximum ozone concentration were decreased toward land area. The low maximum temperature, high minimum temperature, low diurnal range, high relative humidity, high wind speed, high could amount, low sunshine and low radiation were closely related to the main meteorological characteristics occuring the nocturnal maximum concnetration of ozone. It was shown that normal daily variation of ozone concentration by strong photochemical reaction at the before day of nocturnal maximum ozone. The concnetration of nocturnal maximum ozone were occured by entrainment of ozone from the upper layer of developed mixing layer. There are no ozone sources near the ground at night, so that the nighttime ozone should be entrained from the upper layer by forced convection.
nocturnal maximum concentration of ozone;meteorological parameter;photochemical reaction;mixing layer;entrainment of ozone
- Atmos. Environ. v.12 An analysis of photochemical pollution incidents in the Greater London area with particular reference to the summer of 1976 Ball D.J.;R.E. Bernard
- Atmos. Environ. v.21 no.12 An experimental study of the horizontal and vertical distribution of ozone over Athens Lalas, D.P.;M.T. Tsella;M. Petrakis;D.N. Asimakopoulos;C. Helmis
- Atmos. Environ. v.17 no.12 On some characteristics of the diurnal variation of O3 observed in island, urban and rural areas Mizuno T.;H. Yoshikado
- 인쇄일기도 일본기상청
- Nature v.241 Photochemical ozone formation in the atmosphere over Southern England Steinberger, E.H.;Y. Balmor
- Atmos. Environ. v.14 High ozone concentration at night in Jerusalem and Tel-Aviv Steinberger E.H.;E. Ganor
- Nature v.235 Photochemical ozone and sulphuric acid aerosol formation in the atmosphere over Southern England Atkins, D.H.F.;R.A. Cox;A.E.Y. Eggleton
- Tenki v.39 no.6 Case study on the vertical profile of oxidant concentration at the coastal region of Seto Inland Sea Seto, S.
- Geophys. Res. Lett. v.7 The distribution of beryllium-7 in the troposphere: implications on stratospheric/tropospheric air exchange Viezee, W.;H.B. Singh
- Atmos. Environ. v.12 Nocturnal ozone maxima Samson P.J.
- Environ. Technol. Lett. v.9 The occurrence of nocturnal ozone maxima at a rural site in north-west England Colbeck I.
- 부산연안역의 고농도 오존일의 예측기법개발과 오존농도 수치모의 전병일
- J. Atmos. Sci. v.37 Turbulent mixing within tropopause folds as a mechanism for the exchange of chemical constituents between the stratosphere and troposphere Shapiro M.A.
- Atmos. Environ. v.20 Meteorological conditions for long-range transport under light gradient winds Kurita, H.;H. Ueda
- Environ. Sci. Technol. v.12 Ozone generation over rural areas Isaksen I.S.A.;O. Hov;E. Hesstvedt
- Tenki v.29 no.5 Contribution of stratospheric ozone on the ground-level oxidant concentration Murao, N.;T. Okita;S. Ohta
- J. Geophys. Res. v.85 General circulation model estimates of the net vertical flux of ozone in the lower stratosphere and the implications for the tropospheric zone budget Gidel, L.
- 한국환경과학회지 v.3 no.4 해풍이 부산지역의 대기오염농도에 미치는 영향 전병일;김유근;이화운
- 한국대기보전학회지 v.7 no.3 서울 수도권지역의 광화학 오존에 관한 연구 정용승;정재섭
- 한국환경과학회지 v.5 no.3 부산연안의 오존농도에 미치는 해풍의 영향 김유근;이화운;전병일;홍정혜