- Volume 8 Issue 3
The monthly water quality data measured at 14 stations located in the Geum-River watershed were clustered into 2 to 7 clusters. Furthermore, factor analyses were conducted on Gabcheon and Yugucheon to characterize the water qualtiy, based on the information obtained from the results of culster analysis. The results of cluster analysis show that the water quality charactersitic of main stream of the Geum-River is somewhat different from that of substream of the Geum-River. Furthermore, the water quality characteristic of Gabcheon which is expected to have the most serious water quality problems in the Geum-River watershed shows the most different water quality characteristic from Yugucheon. Based ont he factor loadings in each factor, Gabcheon and Yugucheon have their own water quality characteristics. This is mainly because of composite factors such as different population density, industrial activities, and land use conditions in Gabcheon and Yugucheon subwatersheds.
- Proceedings of the Cambridge Philosophical Society v.34 Further aspects of the theory of multiple regression Barlett, M.S.
- Stream pollution in Wasatch Canyons Wilhelm, L.G.;B. Glenne;D.W. Eckhoff
- 수질측정망 운영계획 환경부
- An Introduction to Multivariate Statistical Analysis Anderson, T.W.
- 금강중권역 수질오염원 현황 금강환경관리청
- Multivariate data analysis Hair, J.F.;R.E. Anderson;R.L. Tatham;B.J. Grablowsky
- Principles of Multivariate Analysis Krzanowski, W.J.
- Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis(2nd ed.) Johnson, R.A.;D.W. Wichern