- Volume 8 Issue 3
BAYQUAL Model for the Water Quality Simulation of a Bay Using Finite Element Method
유한요소법에 의한 하구의 수질모델 BAYQUAL
- 류병로 (대전산업대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 한양수 (대구대학교 토목공학과)
- Published : 1999.06.01
The aim of this study is to develop the water quality simulation model (BAYQUAL) that deal with the physical, chemical and biological aspects of fate/behavior of pollutants in the bay. BAYQUAL is a two dimensional, time-variable finite element water quality model based on the flow simulation model in bay(BAYFLOW). The algorithm is composed of a hydrodynamic module which solves the equations of motion and continuity, a pollutnat dispersion module which solves the dispersion-advection equation. The applicability and feasibility of the model are discussed by applications of the model to the Kwangyang bay of south coastal waters of Korea. Based on the field data, the BAYQUAL model was calibrated and verified. The results were in good agreement with measured value within relative error of 14% for COD, T-N, T-P. Numerical simulations of velocity components and tide amplitude(M2) were agreed closely with the actual data.
BAYQUAL;FEM model;water quality model;coastal water
- technical coordinators Chesapeake Bay: A Profile of Environemental Change US Environmental Protection Agency;D.A. Flemmer(et al.)
- technical coordinators Chesapeake Bay : A Framework for Action Sheng, Y.P.;V.K. Tippie(et al.)
- Heat Exchange and Transport in the Environment Edinger, J.E.;D.K. Brady;J.C. Geyer
- 한국수질보전학회지 v.9 no.2 Box 모델을 이용한 광양만 유역의 비점오염원 COD 원단위 추정 구자공;김유리;문형부;이우범
- 한국수질보전학회지 v.9 no.3 연안해역 유류분산의 수치모델링 류청로;장선덕;이화운
- A Three-Dimensional Mathematical Model of Coastal, Estuarine and Lake Currents Using Boundary Fitted Grid Sheng, Y.P.
- 한국수질보전학회지 v.14 no.2 WASP/EUTRO5 모델링 시스템을 이용한 연안역 개발에 따른 향후 수질예측 및 관리사례 황병기;W.S. Lung
- 한국환경농학회지 v.8 no.1 유한요소법에 의한 호소의 수질 예측 모형 류병로;안상진
- Computer Methods in Applied Mechanics and Engineering v.19 A Stable and Accurate Convective Modeling Procedure Based on Upstream Interpolation Leonard, B.P.
- 한국수질보전학회지 v.12 no.4 생태계 모델을 이용한 황해의 환경용량 산정 김광수;박청길;조은일
- Applying Research to Hydraulic Practice Hydraulic Applications of a Second-Order Closure Model of Turbulent Transport Sheng, Y.P.;P. Smith(ed.)
- Handbook of Turbulence v.1 Use of Invariant Modeling Lewellen, W.S.;W. Frost(ed.)
- AMS Workshop on Micrometeorology Atmospheric Turbulence and the Dispersal of Atmospheric Pollutants Donaldson, C. dup.;D.A. Haugen(ed.)