- Volume 8 Issue 3
Among various reactions which metal sulfides can undergo in the reducing environment, the lattice exchange reaction was examined in a attempt to selectively remove heavy metal ions contained in the Fe-Coagulants acid solution.
We have examined Zeta potential along with pHs to investigate surface characteristics of
- Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta v.49 the distribution of divalent trace elements between sulfides oxides, silicates and hydrothermal solutions Sverjensky, D.A.
- J. Colloid Interface Science v.128 The adsorption characteristics of some heavy metal ions on the hydrous CdS surface Park, S.W.;C.P. Huang
- Control and treatment technology for the metal finishing industry sulfide precipitation EPA
- J. Chem. v.30 adsorption of calcium at the zinc sulfide-water interface Moigmard, M.S.;R.O. James;T.W. Healy
- Aquatic Chemistry Stumm;J.J. Morgan
- AICHE Symp. Ser. v.71 Adsorption of Zinc(II) at the Cinnabar (HgS)/H₂O Interface James, R.O.;G.A. Parks
- Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta v.43 Heavy metal adsorption by sulphide solutions Jean, G.E.;G.M. Bancroft
- J. Colloid Interface Science v.117 The surface acidity of hydrous CdS Park S.W.;C.P. Huang
- Water Research v.23 Chemical substitution reaction at the hydrous CdS surface Park, S.W.;C.P. Huang
- Process chemistry for water and wastewater treatment Benefield, D.L.;J.F. Judkins;B.L. Weand