- Volume 43 Issue 3
Novel electroluminescent materials, polymer material, PU-BCN and low molar mass material, D-BCN with the same chromophores were designed and synthesized. A molecular structure of chromophore was composed of bisstyrylbenzene derivative with cyano groups as electron injection and transport and phenylamine groups as hole injection and transport. Device structures with PU-BCN and D-BCN as an emission layer were fa-bricated, which were a single-layer device(SL), Indium-tin oxide(ITO)/emission layer/MgAg, and two kinds of double-layer devices which were composed of ITO/emission layer/oxadiazole derivative/MgAg as a DL-E device and ITO/triphenylamine derivative/emission layer/MgAg as a DL-H device. The two emission materials, PU-BCN and D-BCN with the same emission-chromophore were evaluated as having excellent performance of charge injection and transport and revealed almost the same emission characteristics in high current density. EL emission maximum peaks of two material were detected at about 640 nm wavelength of red emission region.
- Appl. Phys. Lett. v.51 Tang. C. W.;VanSlyke, S. A.
- Jap. J. Appl. Phys. v.27 Adachi, C.;Tokito, S.;Tsutsui, T.;Saito, S.
- Appl. Phys. Lett. v.65 Kido, J.;Hayase, H.;Hongawa, K.;Nagai, K.;Okuyama, K.
- Appl. Phys. Leet. v.66 Wu. C. C.;Chun, J. K. M.;Burrow, P. E.;Sturm, J. C.;Thompson, M. E.;Forrest, S. R.;Register, R. A.
- Elements of Organic Photochemistry Cowan, D. O;Drisko, R. L.
- Modern Molecular Photochemistry Turro, Nicholas J.
- Polymer v.36 Kim, D. U.;Tsutsui, T.;Saito, S.
- J. Appl. Phys. v.80 Kim, D. U.;Tsutsui, T.
- Jpn. J. Appl. Phys. v.30 Ohmori, Y.;Uchida, M.;Muro, K.;Yoshino, K.
- Nature v.357 Gustafsson, G.;Cao, Y.;Treacy, G. M.;Klavetter, F.;Colaneri, N.;Heeger, A. J.
- Macromolecules v.26 Yang, Z.;Sokolik, I.;Karasz, F. E.
- Nature v.347 Burroughes, J. H.;Bradley, D. D. C.;Brown. A. R.;Marks, R. N.;Mackay, K.;Friend, R. H.;Burn, P. L.;Holmes, A. B.