- Volume 43 Issue 3
An Analysis of STS Materials in Chemistry Parts of Middle School Science Textbooks
제 6차 교육과정에 따른 중학교 과학 교과서(화학단원)의 STS 내용 분석
- Kim, Yun Hi (Department Chemistry Education and Basic Institution for Science Education, Pusan National University) ;
- Kwon, Hyo Jin (Han-Ael Middle School) ;
- Moon, Seong Bae (Department Chemistry Education and Basic Institution for Science Education, Pusan National University)
- Published : 19990600
The STS materials, emphasized in the 6th curriculum, in the chemistry part of middle school science textbooks were analyzed. The average value of the STS content of textbook was 13.2%. In the study of chapter of textbook, 15.9% of STS materials was included in the chapter of ？reaction of materials?, 12% in "character and separation of materials", and 10.8% in "composition of materials". When the STS topics classified by Piel were analyzed, the results were as follows; 40.2% on sociology of science, 28.8% on environmental quality and utilization of natural source, 20.4% on effects of technological developments, and 12.9% on energy. However, the topic on human engineering was only included in a textbook, and the topics on space research and national defence were not included in any textbooks. When the STS materials were analyzed by student activities of SATIS, the number of activities was 71. Most activities were consisted of solving problems and decision, simulation and data analysis, and there was no research design and role playing.
- 한국생물교육학회지 v.22 강순자;최명희;이정아
- 한국과학교육학회지 v.5 김주훈
- 새교육 v.91 허명
- 한국과학교육학회지 v.11 하미경
- 한국과학교육학회지 v.11 권재술
- 한국교원대학교 석사학위 논문 권용주
- 한국과학교육학회지 v.14 최경희
- 한국생물교육학회지 v.23 김수이;정영란
- Educational Leadership v.41 Yager, R. E.
- School Science & Mathematics v.89 Yager, R. E.
- 경상대학교 석사학위 논문 김동백
- NSTA An NSTA Position Statement NSTA
- 한국과학교육학회지 v.7 최병순;허명
- 한국교원대학교 석사학위 논문 김인희
- 한국과학교육학회지 v.14 김영성;이문남
- 한국과학교육학회지 v.13 정완호;권용주;김영신
- What Research Says to the Science Teacher Piel, E. J.
- 과학교육 김효남
- 한국과학기술단체총연합회 한국과학기술자회의 하계 심포지엄 최병순
- 한국교원대학교 석사학위 논문 방재윤