- Volume 43 Issue 4
A Comparative Study on the Effects of Learning Sequences of Chemical Change Concepts
교수 학습 순서에 따른 화학 변화에 관련 개념 획득 정도의 비교 연구
- Lee, Hye Rann (Shinseo Middle School) ;
- Ryu, Oh Hyun (Department of Chemical Education, Korea National University of Education) ;
- Lim, Kwang Su (Department of Chemical Education, Korea National University of Education) ;
- Paik, Seoung Hey (Department of Chemical Education, Korea National University of Education) ;
- Park, Kuk Tae (Department of Chemical Education, Korea National University of Education)
- Published : 19990800
This study was to investigate the effective order of instruction for students learning the concepts of chemical change. Chemical change was considered as the important area in 8th grade chemistry part. The study consisted of 168 8th grade students, two classes of boys and girls each, from a middle school in Seoul. They were divided into two groups, the experimental group and the control group. The control group was taught in the order, which was presented in the science textbook; chemical change, atom, and molecule (CAM). For the experimental group, the order was molecule, atom, and chemical change (MAC). From the results of the study, there was a statistically significant difference between the control group and the experimental group. But the interviews indicated that the students were confused with the MAC method in spite of the effective learning. Therefore, for more effective concepts learning without a confusion, we need to provide our students with various learning sequences of science textbooks rather than fixed learning sequences.
- Thesis, Seoul National Univ. Choi, Y. N. M.(Ed.)
- Journal of Korean Science Education v.13 no.3 Hur, M.
- Journal of Korean Science Education v.12 no.2 Woo, J. O.;Chung, W. H.;Kwon, J. S.;Choi, B. S.;Chung, J. W.;Hur, M.
- Chemical Education v.17 Kwon, D. S.;Kim, Y. K.
- Thesis, Ewha Womans Univ. Kim, Y. M. M.(Ed.)
- Thesis, Korea National Univ. of Education Ko, K. S. M.(Ed.)
- Children's Ideas in Science Driver, R.
- A Critique, Science Education Information Report: 1980 AETS Yearbook Education for Rational Thinking Ausubel, D. P.
- Paper Presented at the Annual Meeting of the National Association for Research in Science Teaching The Construction and Validation of Group Assessment of Logical Thinking Roadranka, V.;Yeany, R. H.;Padilla, M. J.
- Journal of Korean Elementary Science Education v.14 no.1 Jung, J. W.
- Thesis, Korea National Univ. of Education Kang, H. S. M.(Ed.)
- Chemical Education v.14 Choi, B. S.
- Journal of Korean Science Education v.12 no.3 Song, J. W.;Park, S. J.;Jang, K. A.
- 교육개발 v.8 이범홍
- Thesis, Korea National Univ. of Education Kim, I. H. M.(Ed.)
- 교육부 중학교 교육과정 해설 대한교과서주식회사
- International Journal of Science Education v.10 Treagust, D. F.
- Thesis, Seoul National Univ. Lee, W. J. M.(Ed.)
- 교과서 체재 개선 연구 이영덕
- Thesis, Korea National Univ. of Education Bae, T. S. M.(Ed.)