- Volume 12 Issue 2
The studies on the adsorption properties and the antibacterial effects of the Cd and Cu-treated activated carbon were carried out. From the adsorption studies on the series of these metal-treated activated carbons, typical Type-I isotherm was observed. The surface areas of the treated carbon obtained from BET equation were in the range of
adsorption;antibacterial effects;activated carbon;surface area;
- 活性炭-基礎와 應用 眞田雄三;鈴木基之;藤元薰
- Carbon v.32 no.8 R. Qudeer;J. Hanif
- Carbon v.31 no.3 G. G. Jayson;J. A. Sangster;G. Thompson;N. C. Willkinson
- Pro. the 13th Tech. Meeting of KACG & ICS W. C. Oh;C. S. Lim;K. H. Oh;J. G. Kim;M. K. Kim;Y. S. Ko
- Extended abstract of Science and Tech. of Carbon W. C. Oh;B. S. Kim;Y. H. Lee;S. M. Kang;C. S. Lim;I. K. Kim;Y. S. Ko
- J. Amer. Chem. Soc. v.60 S. Brunauer;P. H. Emmett;E. Teller
- Active Carbon R. C. Bansal;J. B. Donnet;F. Stoeckli
- Catalogue on the activated carbon fiber Finegrad Toho Rayon Co. Ltd.
- Ceramics International v.20 M. Blazewicz;S. Blazewicz;C. Wajler
- 분석과학 v.11 no.4 오원춘;김범수;이영훈;김종규;김명건;고영신
- Carbon v.30 no.2 N. Petrov;T. Budinova;I. Khavesov
- Adsorption, surface area and porosity, Ch.3 S. J. Gregg;K. S. W. Sing
- Granular Activated Carbon R. M. Clark;B. W. Lykins, Jr.