- Volume 24 Issue 8 Serial No. 179
DOI QR Code
Inverse Dynamic Analysis of Constrained Multibody Systems Considering Friction Forces on Kinematic Joints
기구학적 조인트에서 마찰력을 고려한 구속 다물체계의 역동역학 해석
- Published : 2000.08.01
A method for the inverse dynamic analysis of constrained multibody systems considering friction forces acting on kinematic joints is presented in this paper. The stiction and the sliding which represent zero and non-zero relative motions are considered during the inverse dynamic analysis. Actuating forces to control the position or the orientation of constrained multibody systems are usually calculated in the inverse dynamic analysis. An iterative procedure need to be employed to calculate the actuating forces when the friction is considered. Furthermore, the actuating forces are not uniquely determined during the stiction. These difficulties are resolved by the method presented in this paper.
Inverse Dynamic Analysis;Stiction;Sliding;Kinetic Friction Coefficient;Static Friction Coefficient;Constrained Multibody System
- Wu, C. S., Yang, S. M. and Haug, E. J., Dynamics of Mechanical Systems with Coulomb Friction, Stiction, Impact, and Constraint Addition-Deletion, 1984, Technical Report NO. 84-19
- 박정훈, 유홍희, 황요하, 배대성, 1998, '접촉하는 두 강체 사이에서의 접촉력 계산을 위한 동역학 해석 알고리듬,' 대한기계학회 1998년도 춘계학술대회 논문집(A), pp. 560-565
- ADAMS/Solver manual (version 9.0), 1998, Mechanical Dynamics Inc.
- Nikravesh, P. E., 1988, Computer-Aided Analysis of Mechanical Systems, Prentice-Hall
- Jalon, J. G. and Bayo, E., 1993, Kinematic and Dynamic Simulation of Multibody Systems, Springer-Verlag
- 박정훈, 유홍희, 황요하, 1999, '편속도 행렬을 이용한 구속 다물체계의 동역학 해석,' 대한기계학회논문집(A), 제23권, 제5호, pp. 861-870
- Atkinson, K. E. 1988, An Introduction to Numerical Analysis, Wiley