- Volume 24 Issue 2 Serial No. 173
This paper presents a new method for calculating contact position and contact force. The proposed method calculates accurate contact position by introducing intermediate parameters. Accurate contac t force can be obtained by solving reduced equations of motion iteratively. This method can be applied to calculate not only contact force on contact points but also contact force on kinematic joints such as a rotational joint and a translational joint. Four numerical examples are given to demonstrate the effectiveness of the proposed algorithm.
Contact;Contact Force;Friction Force;Normal Force;Reaction Force;Partial Velocity Matrix
- Nikravesh, P. E., 1988, Computer-Aided Analysis of Mechanical Systems, Prentice-Hall Inc
- Kim, S. S., Shabana, A. A. and Haug, E. J., 1984, 'Automated Vehicle Dynamic Analysis with Flexible Components,' J. Mecha., Trans., and Auto. in Design, Vol. 106, pp. 126-132
- Wu, S. C., Yang, S. M. and Haung, E. J., Dynamics of Mechanical Systems with Coulomb Friction, Stiction, Impact, and Constraint Addition-deletin, 1984, Technical Report No.84-19
- 박정훈, 유홍희, 황요하, 1998, '접촉하는 두 강체 사이에서의 접촉력 계산을 위한 동역학 해석 알고리듬,' 대한기계학회 1998년도 춘계학술대회논문집, pp. 560-565
- 박정훈, 유홍희, 황요하, 1999, '편속도 행렬을 이용한 구속 다물체계의 동역학 해석,' 대한기계학회논문집(A), 제23권, 제5호, pp. 861-870
- Shampine, L. F. and Gordon, M. K. Gordon, 1975, Computer-Aided Analysis of Mechanical Systems, W. H. Freeman and Company
- Dukkipati, R. V. and Joseph, R. A., 1988, Computer-Aided Simulation in Railway Dynamics, Marcel Dekker, Inc.
- 박정훈, 유홍희, 황요하, 배대성, 1997, '케인방법을 이용한 구속 다물체계의 동역학 해석,' 대한기계학회논문집(A), 제21권, 제12호, pp. 2156-2164
- Wehage, R. A. and Haug, E. J., 1982, 'Generalized Coordinates Partitioning for Dimension Reduction in Analysis of Constrained Dynamics System,' J. Mechanical Design, Vol. 104, pp. 247-255
- Baumgarte, J., 1972, 'Stability of Constraints and Integrals of Motion,' Computational Methods Appl. Mech. Eng., Vol. 1, pp. 1-16
- Choi, J. H., 1996, 'Use of Recursive and Approximation Methods for Dynamics Analysis of Spantial Tracked Vehicles,' Ph.D.Thesis, University of Illinois at Chicago