- Volume 24 Issue 1 Serial No. 173
A computer program for three dimensional dynamic analysis of a mount system composed of rigid or flexible bodies and mount elements is developed. Cartesian coordinates and Euler parameters are used to specify the positions and orientations of the bodies. The equations of motion are formulated using Langrange equation and Langrange multiplier technique. The developed program includes routine, for inclined mount elements, several kinds of driving constrains, and external forces. The Static equilibrium analysis routine is also developed using iterative method.
Mount System;Flexible Body;Dynamic Analysis;Static Equilibrium Analysis
- Meirovitch, L., 1971, Analytical Methods in Vibrations, 2nd ed., Macmillian Co., New York
- Nikravesh, P. E., 1988, Computer-Aided Analysis of Mechanical Systems, Prentice-Hall, Inc.
- DADS(Dynamic Analysis and Design System) User's Manual, 1997, Computer Aided Design Software Inc., USA
- Greenwood, D. T., 1985, Principles of Dynamics, 2nd ed., Prentice-Hall, Englwood Cliffs, New Jersey
- E. J. Haug, 1989, Computer Aided Kinematics and Dynamics of Mechanical System, Allyn and Bacon
- B. H. Lee, W. S. Yoo and B. M. Kwak, 1993, 'A Systematic Formulation for Dynamics of Flexible Multibody Systems Using the Velocity transformation Technique,' J. Mechanical Engineering Science, IMechE, Vol. 207, No. c4, pp. 231-238
- 이병훈, 유완석, 1993, '탄성 다물체계의 체계적인 동역학적 해석,' 대한기계학회논문지(A), 제17권 제10호, pp. 2483-2490