- Volume 24 Issue 7 Serial No. 178
DOI QR Code
Development of Integrated System for Virtual Design and Performance Testing of Automobile Seat
자동차 시트 가상설계와 성능평가를 위한 통합시스템 개발
- Published : 2000.07.01
Most of traditional design processes of mechanical parts are regarded as sequential and discrete, since different kinds of softwas should be introduced. In this paper, we develop an integrated fram ework for virtual design and performance testing of an automobile seat. The system is composed of four modules, i.e. CAD, static analysis, dynamic analysis, and draft drawing module. In the CAD module, PRO/ENGINEER 3D seat model is created using parameters to be modified with the result of static and dynamic analysis. In the static analysis, headrest tere used in each design stage make it difficult to feedback their results to upstream process. These discrete processes may result in time loss and cost rise. In recent years, life cycle of product is reduced. To have competence with others, new concept design processt is simulated using ANSYS. In the dynamic analysis module, FMVSS201 test is simulated using DADS. Overall data flow is controlled by Motif. The advantage of the system is that even a novice can perform and review the whole design process, without a good hand at professional design/analysis S/W in each stage. The system also provides a virtual design space, where engineers in different development stage can access common data of design models. The concept could be applied to other fields and it could reduce time and money required in design process.
FMVSS201 Test;Virtual Design;Data Interfacing;Automobile Seat;Parametric Design;Headrest Test
- 이호용, 임중연, 범형택, 1997, '자동차 시트프레임의 구조해석에 관한 연구,' 한국자동차공학회, 춘계학술대회, p.170
- 김헌영, 이상근, 1999, '자동차 시트의 충돌 성능 예측,' 한국자동차공학회논문집 제7권 3호, pp. 196-204
- 최창식, 1999, '자동차 시트 프레임의 형상 최적 설계,' 부산대학교 기계설계공학과, 석사학위논문
- Cook, R. D., Malkus, D. S. and Plesha, M. E., 1985, Concepts and Application of Finite Element Analysis, John Wiley & Sons
- Arora, J. S., 1989, Introduction to Optimum Design, McGraw-Hill
- 이성우, 홍석길, 서명원, 1999, '승용차의 FMH 충격성능 개선을 위한 실험적 연구,' 한국자동차공학회논문집 제7권 제4호, pp. 276-286
- 나상화, 박동규, 김용성, 1999, '신 FMVSS 201 (FMH) 성능대응 평가해석 기법,' 한국자동차공학회 춘계학술대회, pp. 531-536
- Kim, Y. J., Son, J. H., Chung, H. D. and Kim, J. G., 1994, 'Expert System Approach for Reactor Vessel Integrity,' KSME Journal, Vol. 8, No. 2, pp. 198-205
- Haug, E. J., Choi, K. K., Kuhl, J. G. and Wargo, J. D., 1995, 'Virtual Prototyping Simulation for Design of Mechanical Systems,' Trans. of ASME, Journal of Mechanical Design, Vol. 117, pp. 63-70
- PRO/ENGINEER Fundamentals Release 18.0, Parametric Technology Coorporation
- ANSYS Analysis Guide, SAP IP Inc.
- DADS(Dynamic Analysis and Design System) User's Manual, Computer Aided Design Software Incorporated, Iowa, U.S.A.
- 1994, 셈틀지기, C언어 사용자를 위한 MOTIF PROGRAMMING, 에스컴, 서울
- Flangan, D., 1994, Motif Tools, O'Reilly & Associates, New York
- 정태형, 배인호, 김 현, 1996, '치차장치 설계를 위한 설계지원 시스템 개발에 관한 연구,' 대한기계학회논문집(A), 제21권, 제9호, pp. 1373-1384