- Volume 12 Issue 4 Serial No. 47
This paper presents the dynamical responses of the plate girder bridge subjected to moving load by experimental method. The upper slab of the plate girder bridges is modelled to the plate element and the girder to the beam element. The small-scaled vehicle model is manufactured as moving load and the acryl-bridge model as the plate-girder bridge. The dynamic responses of the plate-girder bridges under the moving load are obtained by the strain gauges, displacement measurements, accelerometer, and dynamic strain measurement. The maximum dynamic responses from the measured data are compared with those from the finite element method. The experimental model test can be used to obtain to the dynamic responses of the plate-girder bridges.
Supported by : 서울대학교
- 나선형 곡선부재의 동적해석 임성순
- Vibration of Solids and Structures under Moving Loads Fryba, L.
- Journal of Structural Engineering v.111 no.6 Moment Determination for Moving Load System Wechsler, M.B.
- Journal of Structural Engineering v.114 no.8 Dynamic Wheel Loads from Bridge Strains O'Conner, C.;Chan, T.H.T.
- Computer & Structures v.34 Dynamic Response of Moving Loads: Finite Element Method Taheri, M.R.;Ting, E.C.
- Computer & Structures v.42 no.1 A General Method to Determine the Dynamic Response of a Plate to Moving Mass Cifuentes, A.;Lalapet, S.
- Journal of Structural Engineering v.119 no.4 Behavior of Two-span Continuous Bridge under Truck Axle Loading Tiedeman, J.L.;Albercht, P.;Cayes, L.R.
- Journal of Structural Engineering v.121 no.2 Effects of Vehicle Suspension Design on Dynamics of Highway Bridges Green, M.F.;Cebon, D.;Cole, D.J.
- Journal of Structural Engineering v.123 no.7 Dynamic Responses of Railway Tracks to Oscilatory Moving Masses Jaiswal, O.R.;Iyenger, R.N.
- Formulas for Natural Frequency and Mode Shape Brevins, R.D.