- Volume 12 Issue 4 Serial No. 47
In recent years, composite materials have been used in civil engineering as well as architecture, automobile, aerospace, shipping industries. Composite materials are composed of two or more different materials to produce desirable properties for structural strength. The shell structures have the advantage of more efficient load resistance due to its curved shape as compared to the plate structures. And the shell structures with composite materials have many advantages in strength, corrosion resistance, and weight reduction. The objective of this study is to analyze circular conical shells with shear deformation effects and to prove the advantage of composite materials. To solve differential equations of conical shells, this paper used finite difference method.
Supported by : 서울시립대학교
- 한국강구조학회 학술발표대회 논문집 양단고정 비등방성 폐합 원뿔형 쉘의 해석 손병직;임성순;장석윤
- 제3회 한일공동 강교량에 관한 학술발표회 논문집 Analysis of Anisotropic Laminated Cylindrical Shells 장석윤
- 한국강구조학회 학술발표대회 논문집 고차전단변형을 고려한 SPHERICAL 적층쉘의 자유진동 장석윤;지효선;한성천
- International Journal of Engineering Science v.37 no.8 Asymptotic theory of laminated circular conical shells Wu, C.P.; Hung, Y.C.
- Computers & Structures v.70 no.4 Generation of exact stiffness matrix for a conical shell element Bhatia, R.S.;Sekhon, G.S.
- Journal of Applied Mechanics-Transactions of the ASME v.66 no.3 Free vibration of axially loaded laminated conical shells Tong, L.
- Vibrations of Shells and Plates Soedel, Werner
- Energy and Variational Methods in Applied Mechanics Reddy, J.N.
- Lectures on Classical Differential Geometry Struik, Dirk J.
- Mechanics of Laminated Composite Plates Reddy, J.N.
- Theory of plates and shells Timoshenko, Stephen P.;Woinowsky -Krieger, S.
- Stresses in Shells Flugge, Wilhelm
- Mechanics of Composite Materials Jones, Robert M.
- Structural Analysis of Shells Baker, E.H.;Kovalevsky, L.;Rish, F.L.
- Mechanics of Composite Structures Vasiliev, Valery V.;Jones, Robert M.;Man, Lucia I.