- Volume 12 Issue 5 Serial No. 48
In strengthening structure, the external post-tensioning method which secure clearness in the structure analysis process is adopted to bridges as well as architecture structure. In this study, to investigate the behavior of composite beam in the process of post-tensioning, the amount of prestress force loss, the amount of prestressed compression stress at the lower flange and the behavior of lower flange connected with anchorage are analyzed by comparing the results of finite element analysis with the measured results of installed strain gauges. After finishing the post-tensioning, the strengthening effect of external post-tensioning method is analyzed by static loading test. It is also investigated that the strengthening effect of shear section in the harped external post-tensioning specimens.
- 전국교량현황조서 건설교통부
- 후긴장을 이용한 단순 합성 격자형교의 보강 방법에 관한 연구 송재필
- 외부 후긴장으로 보강한 합성보에 대한 실험적 연구 최혁주
- 문막교 보강 공사에 따른 보강효과 및 내하력 조사 보고서 건설교통부
- J. Struct. Eng., ASCE v.115 no.9 Experimental Study of Prestressed Composite Beams Saadatmanesh, Hamid;Albrecht, Pedro
- Prestressed Steel Bridge Theory and Design Troitsky, M.S.
- Prestressed Concrete Nawy, Edward G.
- J. Struct. Eng., ASCE v.123 no.6 Composite Beams Subjected to Static and Fatigue Loads Yen, J.Y. Richard ;Lin, Yiching;Lai, M.T.