- Volume 12 Issue 5 Serial No. 48
Web openings of large beams provide space for wiring, piping, and duct work to provide for proper drainage, pipes and duct must be slightly sloped with the attendant result that all web openings can not be centered on the centroidal axes of the beams. Test specimens are made for opening-depth to beam-depth ratio of 0.5 and for eccentricities of the opening center line of 10% from middepth of the beam because of the proximity of the opening edge to the flange. In this paper, available test results and theories relating to the strength of composite beams having eccentric rectangular openings are surveyed and experiments were carried out to examine the structural behaviors. In all the tests in this paper good agreement is demonstrated with maximum loads measured in tests, and observed failure modes Furthermore, compared with analytical values and experimental values of interaction diagram between moment and shear capacity were safed as it is scattered with outer part of the analytical values.
- スタツドコネクタを用いる合成梁構造に關する實驗的 硏究 金相變
- Journal of the structural Division, ASCE v.100 no.ST2 Design Aids for Beams with Circulay Eccentric Web Holes Redwood, R.G.;Chan, P.W.
- Journal of the structural Division, ASCE v.103 Failure Tests an Beams with Eccentric Web Holes Cooper, P.B.;Snell, R.B.;Knostman, H.D.
- 유공H형강보의 역학적 거동에 관한 연구 김규석
- 보강유공합성보의 구조특성에 관한 연구 최산호
- 合成梁および合成梁架構の彈塑性擧動に關する硏究 金成根