- Volume 12 Issue 5 Serial No. 48
This study treats the criteria, considering the fuzziness occurred by optimization design. And we applied two weighting methods to show the relative importance of criteria. This study develops multi-objective optimization programs implementing plain stress analysis by FEM and discrete optimization design uniformaly. The developed program performs a sample design of 10-member steel truss. This study can carry over the multi-objective optimization based on total system fuzzy-genetic algorithms while performing the stress analysis and optimization design. Especially, when general optimization with unreliable constraints is cannot be solve this study can make optimization design closed to realistic with fuzzy theory.
Supported by : 한국과학재단
- 한국전산구조공학회 학술발표회 논문집 v.5 전체최적화를 위한 확률론적 탐색기법 양영순;김기화
- Int.J. Numer.Meth.Eng v.24 Multi-Objective Optimization of Fuzzy Structural Systems Rao, S.S.
- Com.& Struct. v.53 no.2 Multiobjective Fuzzy Optimization of Structuers Based on Generalized Fuzzy Design Making Yu, M.H.;Xu, C.W.
- Structural Engineering and Mechanics v.3 no.4 Weighting objectives strategy in multi-criterion fuzzy mechanical and structural optimization Shih, C.J.;Yu, K.C.
- Journal of the Structural Division. ASCE v.97 no.ST1 Automated Design of Frame Structures Kavlie, D.;Moe, J.
- Applied optimal design Haug, Edward J.;Arora, Jasbir S.
- Computer-aided gas pipeline operation using genetic algorithm and rule learning Goldberg, D.E.
- The Structural Engineer v.69 no.24 Structural optimization with the genetic algorithm Jenkins, W.M.
- Fuzzy Sets, Information and Control, Vol.8 Zadeh, L.A.
- 대한건축학회 추계학술발표회 논문집 v.18 no.2 철골트러스의 다목적 퍼지최적화 박춘욱;손수덕;모재근;강문명