- Volume 12 Issue 4 Serial No. 47
The purpose of this research is to evaluate the capacity of strength and plastic deformation of those members, and provide experimental data on the seismic behavior of these members as a basis for developing guidelines for designing seismically resistant concrete-filled steel tubular columns. Eighteen cantilever-type specimens were tested under constant axial load and cyclically lateral load as models of bottom columns in high-rise building. The parameters studied in the test program included, are width-thickness ratio of steel tube, slenderness ratio (Lo/D) and axial force ratio. From the test results, the effects of parameters on the strength, the deformation capacity, energy absorption capacity are discussed. The specimen flexural capacity under combined axial and lateral loading was found to be almost accurately predicted by criteria AIJ and AISC-LRFD providing conservative results. Therefore KSSC for encased composite column can be applied to the concrete filled column if composite section and elastic modulus are modified according to AIJ and AISC-LRFD. Finally, the proposed flexural capacity considering confinement effects is a food agreement on the tests results.
Supported by : 한양대학교, 포항제철(주)
- Recommendation for Design and Construction of Concrete Filled Steel Tubular Structures Architectural Institute of Japan (AIJ)
- Manual of Steel Construction, Load Resistance Fact or Design (LRFD) American Institute of Steel Construction(AISC)
- 강구조편람 제 3권, 강구조건축물의 설계
- 콘크리트충전 각형강관 구조의 거동에 관한 연구 유영찬
- The Fifth Structural Steel Conference Behavior of Concrete Filled Steel Tubular BeamColumn under Combined Axial and Lateral Forces 문태섭;이승준;강창훈
- 대한건축학회 논문집 v.12 no.8 중심축압력을 받는 콘크리트 충전 각형강관 기둥의 거동 문태섭(외 5명)
- 대한건축학회 논문집 v.12 no.8 편심 축압력을 받는 고강도 콘크리트 충전 각형강관 기둥의 거동에 관한 연구 문태섭(외 5명)
- 日本建築學會構造系論文集 no.477 曲げと壓縮をうけるコンクリ一ト充塡鋼管柱の耐力 加藤 宏
- J. Struct. Eng., ASCE v.120 no.8 Seismic Performance of Steel-Encased Composite Columns Ricles, James M.;Paboojian, Shannon D.
- ACI structural journal no.Sep.-Oct. State of the Art of Concrete-Filled Steel Tubular Columns Shams, Mohammad;Ala Saadeghvaziri, M.