- Volume 37 Issue 2
THE ASYMPTOTIC STABILITY OF SOME INTEGRODIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- Chern, Jann-Long (Department of Mathematics, Center for Complex Systems, National Central University) ;
- Huang, Shu-Zhu (Department of Mathematics, Center for Complex Systems, National Central University)
- Published : 2000.05.01
In this paper we consider two delay equations with in-finite delay. We will give two sufficient conditions for the positive and zero equilibriums of these equations to be a global attractor respectively.
delay equation;global attractor
- SIAM J. Math. Anal. v.25 Stability of some test equations with delay Kolmanovskii V.B.;L. Torelli;R. Vermiglio
- Differential Equations and Dynamical System Perko L.
- Func. Biol. Med. v.156 Dynamical diseases and bifurcations: understanding functional disorders in physiological systems Mackey M.C.;U. an der Heiden
- Science v.197 Oscillation and chaos in physiological control systems Glass L.;M.C. Mackey
- Theory of Differential Equations with Unbounded Delay Lakshmikantham V.;Lizhi Wen;B. Zhang
- Proceedings of the Workshop on PDE(Ⅱ) Homoclinic Chaos in Delay Equations Tsen F.-S.P.
- Dynamics and Stability of Systems v.4 Oscillations and global attractivity in respiratory dynamics GopalsamyK.;M.R.S. Kulenovic;G. Ladas
- Oscillation Theiry of Delay Differential Equations with applications Gyori I;G. Ladas
- J. Computational Physics v.77 Onset of Chaos in Differential Delay equations Hale J.K.;N. Sternberg
- Stability and Oscillations in Delay Differential Equations of Population Dynamics Gopalsamy K.
- Annlas of the New York Academy of Sciences v.316 Pathological conditions resulting from instabilities in physiological control stystems