- Volume 37 Issue 2
HARMONIC MEROMORPHIC STARLIKE FUNCTIONS
- Jahangiri, Jay, M. (Kent State University)
- Published : 2000.05.01
We give sufficient coefficient conditions for a class of meromorphic univalent harmonic functions that are starlike of some order. Furthermore, it is shown that these conditions are also necessary when the coefficients of the analytic part of the function are positive and the coefficients of the co-analytic part of the function are negative. Extreme points, convolution and convex combination conditions for these classes are also determined. Fianlly, comparable results are given for the convex analogue.
harmonic;meromorphic;starlike;and convex functions.
- Bull. Korean Math. Soc. v.36 no.4 Meromorphic Univalent Harmonic Functions with Negative Coefficients J.M. Jahangiri;. Silverman
- J. Math. Anal. Appl. v.220 Harmonic univalent functions with negative coefficients H. Silverman
- J. London Math. Soc. v.42 no.2 Constants for planar harmonic mappings T. Sheil-Small
- Ann. Univ. Marie Curie-Sklodowska Sect. A. v.52 no.2 Coeeficient Bounds and Univalence Criteria for Harmonic Functions with Negative Coefficients
- Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. v.299 Univalent Harmonic Functions W. Hengartner;G. Schober
- Ann. Acad. Sci. Fenn. Ser. AI Math. v.9 Harmonic Univalent Functions J. Clunie;T. Sheil-Small
- Univalent Functions P.L. Duren
- Anal. Appl. v.235 Harmonic Functions Starlike in the Unit Disk J.M. Jahangiri