- Volume 11 Issue 4
We report that the crack-free organic-inorganic hybrid silica thin films were fabricated by sol-gel process using organometallic compounds as a precursor and that we have established very reproducible fabrication condition with systematic investigation of thickness and refractive index variations for various control parameters, such as, coating type, coating speed, chemical composition, prebake and postbake temperature. Additionally, we measured and compared the change of optical property with the UV exposure dose for three different kinds of photoinitiators. Furthermore, the fabrication of Ix4 MMI optical power splitter using the sol-gel thin film provides the possibility of various applications to the optical waveguide devices. vices.
- Electronics Letters v.33 Lai, Q.;Bachmann, M.;Melchior, H.
- Proceedings of the Wavelength Division Multiplexing Katsunari, O.;Masao, K
- IEICE Transactions on Electronics v.E80-C no.1 Uetsuka, H.;Hakuta, T.;Okano, H.;Taketani, N.;Teraoka, T.
- Proceedings of the 17th Congress of the International Commission for Optics Lee, Hyung Jong;Lee, Yong Tae;Youn, Sun Hyun;Sim, Tae Ki
- Proceedings of the 17th Congress of the International Commission for Optics Lee, Yong Tae;Chun, Young Yun;Lee, Hyung Jong
- Sol-gel Science Academic press Brinker, C. J.;Scherer, G. W.
- Polymer v.37 no.19 Chang, W. P.;Whang, W. T.
- Opt. Eng v.36 no.4 Coudray, P.;Chisham, J.;Andrews, M. P.;Najafi, S. I.
- Opt. Eng. v.37 no.4 Du, X. M.;Touam, T.;Degchi, L.;Guiigault, J. L.;Andrews, M. P.;Najafi, S. I.