- Volume 24 Issue 2
This study investigated heat transfer characteristics of refrigeration system using new type aluminium heat transfer tube for evaporator of refrigeration and air-conditioning comparing with bare tube. From the result of heat transfer experiment form one phase flow using cooled and hot water, about 20% heat transfer performance is superior in case of same quantity of flow and about 4% heat transfer performance if superior in case of same velocity comparing with bare tube. Casing of two phase flow, heat transfer performance of new type aluminum heat transfer tube shows about 50% superior heat transfer performance comparing with bare tube in the same evaporating pressure when using heat transfer tube as evaporator and shows about 47% increase when expressing performance coefficient as the rate of refrigerating capacity and compressing work. However, it can be known that pressure drop in the heat transfer tube is taken higher value of about 18% in case of new type aluminum heat transfer tube. From the above result, new type aluminum heat transfer tube is excellent comparing with bare heat transfer tube using the existing heat exchanger for refrigerator.
- 공기조화·냉동공학 v.18 no.4 傳熱促進技術(Ⅶ) 서정연
- 공기조화냉동공학회 '93춘계학술대회 논문집 냉매 R134a의 수평관내 비등 전열 특성에 관한 연구 노건상;오후규;구학근;김성규
- 공기조화·냉동공학 논문집 v.2 no.1 휜 형상에 따른 증발기의 전열 성능 이진호;권오갑
- 한국박용기관학회 1999년도 추계학술대회 논문집 신형 알루미늄관의 열전달 특성에 관한 실험적 연구 문춘근;백승문;하오봉;윤정인
- Compression Cycle For Environmentally Acceptable Refrigeration, Air Conditioning and Heat Pump systems Kruse, H.
- Heating, Ventilating and Air conditioning Analysis and Design(4th ed.) McQuiston, F.C.;Parker, J.D.