- Volume 29 Issue 5
Effects of Soaking on Pasting Gelatinization of Acorn Flour
수침이 도토리 앙금의 호화에 미치는 영향
- Na, Hwan-Sik (Food and Drug Analysis Division, Health and Environment Institute of Chollanamdo) ;
- Oh, Geom-Soon (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chonnam National University) ;
- Park, Jong-Hun (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chonnam National University) ;
- Kim, Kwan (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Chonnam National University) ;
- Kim, Sung-Kon (Dept. of Food Science and Nutrition, Dankook University)
- 나환식 (전라남도보건환경연구원 식품약품분석과) ;
- 오금순 (전남대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 박종훈 (전남대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 김관 (전남대학교 식품공학과) ;
- 김성곤 (단국대학교 식품영양학과)
- Published : 2000.10.01
Pasting gelatinization of acorn flours which were prepared with soaked nut and sediment at 7.8
- J. Korean Agric. Chem. Soc. v.18 Studies on the utilization of acorn starch Chung, D.H.;Yu, T.J.;Choi, B.K.
- CRC Crit. Rev. Food Sci. Nutr. v.20 Influence of time, temperature, moisture, ingredients and processing conditions on starch gelatinazation Lung, D.
- In Starch Chemistry and Technology Gelatinization of starch and mechanical properties of starch pastes Zobel, H.F.;Wistler, R.L.;Bemiller, J.N.;Paschall, E.F.(eds.)
- Cereal Chem. v.59 Gelatinization of wheat starch. I. Excess-water systems Ghiasi, K.;Hoseney, R.C.;Varriano-Marston, E.
- Cereal Chem. v.59 Gelatinization of wheat starch. I. Starch-surfactant interaction Ghiasi, K.;Varriano-Marston, E.;Heseney, R.C.
- J. Korean Agric. Chem. Soc. v.26 Degree of gelatinization during cooking of rice by X-ray diffractometry Kim, S.K.;Park, H.H.;Chung, H.M.;Kim, K
- J. Korean Agric. Chem. Soc. v.27 Pasting behavior of Korean rice Kim, S.K.;Chung, H.M.;Kim, S.S.
- J. Korean Agric. Chem. Soc. v.30 Gelatinization characteristics of nonwaxy rice starches Kim, N.S.;Sog, H.M.;Nam, Y.J.;Min, B.Y.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.17 Effect of phosphate on gelatinization of rice starch Kim, I.H.;Kim, S.K.;Lee, K.H.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.10 Physicochemical properties of Tongil (Indica type) and Paldal (Japonica type) rice starch Kim, S.K.;Hahn, T.R.;Lee, Y.H.;D'Appolonia, B.L.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.23 Molecular structure and lipid in starches for mook Chung, K.M.
- Korean J. Economy v.15 Food scientific study of mook Moon, S.J.;Son, K.H.;Park, H.W.
- Food Sci. Biotechnol. v.7 Physical and molecular characteristics of cowpea and acorn starches in comparison with corn and potato starches Chung, H.J.;Cho, S.J.;Chung, J.H.;Shin, T.S.;Son, H.S.;Lim, S.T.
- J. Korean Economics v.22 Study on the rheological properties of acorn starch gel Koo, S.J.
- Starch v.49 Comparison of the Brabender viskograph and the rapid visco analyser. 1. Statistical evaluation of the pasting profile Thiewes, H.J.;Steeneken, P.A.M.
- Cereal Chem. v.75 Effects of starch isolation, drying and grinding techniques on its gelatinization and retrogradation properties Grant, L.A.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.25 Changes in properties of waxy rice during steeping in water Kim, K.;Kang, K.J.;Lee, Y.H.;Kim, S.K.
- J. Food Sci. v.46 Calorimetric determination of the amylose content of starches based on formation and melting of the amylose-lysolecithin complex Kugimiya, M.;Donovan, J.W.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.23 Influence of water and surfactants on wheat starch gelatinization and retrogradation Shin, M.S.
- Cereal Chem. v.75 Effect of wheat starch structure on swelling power Sasaki, T.;Matsuki, J.
- Starch v.50 Physico-chemical characteristics and functional properties of starch and dietary fibre in grass pea seeds Akalu, G.;Tufvesson, F.;Jonsson, C.;Nair, B.M.
- Korean J. Postharvest Sci. Technol. v.5 Effects of steeping and washing on physicochemical properties of acorn flour Na, H.S.;Park, J.H.;Kim, K.
- Nippon Nogei Kagaku Kaishi v.48 Characterization of the heat dependent pasting behavior of starches (Studies on the gelatinization of starches Part I) Takeda, C.;Hizukuri, S
- Korean J. Soc. Food Sci. v.7 A comparison study on acorn and chestnut starch gels Lee, H.S.;Rhee, H.S.
- Ph.D. Dissertation Effect of amylose and amylopectin on the texture of mook Kim, H.S.