- Volume 29 Issue 1
Chemical components such as vitamins, fatty acids, amino acids and rutins in the leaves of the Pinus densiflora Sieb. et Zucc., Pinus koraiensis Sieb. et Zucc., Pinus rigida Mill., Pinus thunbergii Parl. were analyzed. The vitamin A content in the P. densiflora and vitamin C content in the P. thunbergii were obtained more than the others. Oleic acid, linolenic acid, palmitic acid and lauric acid were the major fatty acids among 19 fatty acids detected in 4 kinds of pinus leaves and the only essential fatty acid of linolenic acid was also identified. The major amino acids were glutamic acid, leucine, arginine and aspartic acid among 17 kinds of amino acids detected in the pinus leaves and the amount of essential amino acids was 47.6% in P. densiflora. The highest amount of rutin was 10.34% in P. thunbergii.
- 한국의 수목 김태욱
- 우리가 정말 알아야 할 우리나무 백가지 이유미
- 식품분석법 주현규;조황연;박충균;조규성;채수규;마상조
- Methods for determination of vitamins in food Brubacher,G.;Muller-Mulot,W.;Southgate,D.A.T.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.15 Effect of subatomospheric pressure and polyethylene film package on the Kacdugi fermentation Kim,S.D.;Yoon,S.H.;Kang,M.S.;Park,N.S.
- AOAC:Preparation of Methyl Esters Boron Trifluoride (BF3) (16th ed.) v.2
- J. Assoc. Off. Anal. Chem. v.70 New rapid high-sensitivity analysis of amino acids in food type samples Bidlingmeyer,B.A.;Coehn,S.A.;Taruin,T.L.;Frot,B.A.
- Anal. Biochem. v.136 Amino acid analysis by reverse phase high performance liquid chromatography: precolumn derivaritization with phenylisocyanate Heinrikson,R.L.;Meredith,S.C.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.22 Analysis of rutin contents in buckwheat and buckwheat foods Maeng,Y.S.;Park, H.K.;Kwon, T.B.
- Techiques of Flavonoid Identification Markham, K.R.
- Food Technol. v.36 Identification of bioflavonoids from citrus Park, G.L.;Avery, S.M.;Byers, J.L.;Nelson, D.B.
- 사랑의 영양학 채범석