- Volume 29 Issue 1
Production and Characterization of Cyclodextrin Glucanotransferase fronm Bacillus sp. JK-43 Isolated from Kimchi
김치 분리균인 Bacillus sp. JK-43이 생산하는 Cyclodextrin Glucanotransferase의 생산 및 특성
- Jun, Hong-Ki (Division of Biological Science, Pusan National University) ;
- Bae, Kyung-Mi (Division of Biological Science, Pusan National University) ;
- Kim, Young-Hee (Division of Biological Science, Pusan National University) ;
- Baik, Hyung-Suk (Division of Biological Science, Pusan National University)
- Published : 2000.02.01
A bacterial strain, designated as JK-43, producing extracellular cyclodextrin glucanotransferase (CGTase)[EC 184.108.40.206] was isolated from kimchi. The CGTase from isolated strain JK-43 showed the transglucosylation activity from soluble starch to L-ascorbic acid(AA) compared to those obtained from other strains. A main product formed by this reaction was identified as
- Crit. Rev. Food Sci. Nutr. v.342 Biochemical, microbiological, and nutritional aspects of kimchi (Korean fermented vegetable products) Cheigh, H.S.;Park, K.Y.
- Korean J. Diet. Cult. v.4 Effect of some materials on the content of nirate, nitrite and vitamin C in kimchi during fermentation Lee, S.W.;Woo, S.J.
- Korean J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.20 Microfloral changes of the lactic acid bacteria during kimchi fermentation and identification of the isolates Lee, C.W.;Ko, C.Y.;Ha, D.M.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.25 Evaluation of optimum conditions for the electrofusion between Lactobacillus sp.JC-7 isolated from kimchi and Lactobacillus acidophilus 88 Jo, Y.B.;Choi, H.J.;Baik, H.S.;Jun, H.K.
- J.Korean Soc. Food Nutr. v.24 The nitritional evaluation and antimutagenic and anticancer effects of kimchi Park, K.Y.
- J. Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.26 Changes in chlorophylls and carotenoids of mustard leaf kimchi during fermentation and their antioxidative activities on the lipid oxidation Song, E.S.;Jeon, Y.S.;Cheigh, H.S.
- J. Food. Soc. Nutr. v.1 A study on buchu (Leek, Allium odorum) kimchi Changes in chemical, microbial, sensory properties, and antimutagenicity of buchu kimchi during fermentation Lee, K.I.;Jung, K.O.;Rhee, S.H.;Suh, M.J.;Park, K.Y.
- J. Food Sci. Nutr. v.3 Formation of a L-ascorbic acid 2-0-α-glucoside during Kimchi fermentation Jun, H.K.Bae, K.M.;Kim, Y.H.;Cheigh, H.S.
- J.Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.8 Identification of L-ascorbic acid 2-0-α-glucoside, a stable form of ascorbic acid, in kimchi Jun, H.K.;Bae,, K.M.;Kim, Y.H.
- Nucleic Acids Res. v.12 Ascorbate stimulation of PAT cells causes an increase in transcription rates and a decrease in degradation rates of procollagen mRNA Lyons, B.L.;Schwarz, R.I.
- Ann. N.Y. Acad. Sci. v.258 Chemistry and metabolism of ascorbic acid and ascorbate sulfate Tolbert,B.M.;Downing, M.;Carlson, R.W.;Knight, M.K.;Baker, E.M.
- Antiviral. Res. v.27 In vitro inhibition of human cytomegalovirus replication in human foreskin fibroblasts and endothelial cells by ascorbic acid 2-phosphate Cinatl, J.;Cinatil, J.;Weber, B.;Rbenau, H.;Gumbel, H.O.;Chenot, J.F.;Scholz, m.;Encke, A.;Doerr, H.W.
- Vitamin v.41 Chemistry and application of ascorbic acid phosphate Mima, H.;Nomura, H.Imai, Y.;Takashima, H.
- Biochemistry v.8 The occurrence of ascorbic acid sulfate in brine shrimp, Artemia salina Mead, C.G.;Finamore, F.J.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.32 Synthesis of the 2-methylether of L-ascorbic acid: stability, vitamin activity, and carbon-13 nuclear magnetic resonance spectrum compared to those of the 1- and 3-methyl ethers Lu, P.W.;Lillard, Jr.D.W.;Seib, P.A.;Kramer, K.J.;Liang, Y.T.
- Chem. Pharm. Bull. v.38 L-Ascorvic acid α-glucoside formed by resioselective transglucosylation with rat intestinal and rice seed α-glucosidase : its improved stability and structure determination Yamamoto, L.;Muto, N.;Murakami, K.;Suga, S.;Yamaguchi, H.
- Biochem. Pharmacol. v.44 Comparison of ascorbic acid ascorbic acid 2-O-α-glucoside on the cytotoxicity and bioavailability to low density cultures of fibroblasts Murakami, K.;Muto, N.;Fukazawa, K.;Yamamoto, I.
- J. Nutr. Sci. Vitaminol. v.38 Vitamin C activity of 2-O-α-D-glucopyranosyl-L-ascorbic acid in guinea pig. Wakamiya, H.;Suzuki, E.;Yamamoto, I.;Akiba, M.;Otsuka, M.;Arakawa, N.
- J.Nutr. v.122 Collagen synthesis in human skin fibroblasts is stimulated by a stable form of ascorbate, 2-O-α-D-glucopyranosyl-L-ascorbic acid Yamamoto, I.;Muto, N.;Murakami, K.;Akiyama, J.
- J. Pharmacobiodyn. v.13 Antiscorbutic activity of L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside and its availability as a vitamin C supplement in normal rats and guinea pig Yamamoto, I.;Suga, S.;Mitoh, Y.;Tanaka, M.;Muto, N.
- J.Biochem. v.107 Enzymatic formation of a non-reducing L-ascorbic acid α-glucoside : purification and properties of α-glucosidase catalyzing site-specific transglucosylation from rat small intestine Muto, N.;Nakamura, T.;Yamamoto, I.
- Int. J.Vit. Nutr. Res. v.62 Evaluation of ascorbic acid 2-O-α-glucoside as vitamin C source : Mode of intestinal hydrolysis and absorption following oral administration Muto, N.;Terasawa, K.;Yamamoto, I.
- Biochem. Biophys. Acta. v.1035 Formation of a stable L-ascorbic acid α-glucoside by mammalian α-glucosidase-catalyzed transglucosylation Yamamoto, I.;Muto, N.;Nagata, E.;Nakamura, T.;Suzuki, Y.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.55 Synthesis of 2-O-α-D-glucopyranosyl L-ascorbic acid by cyclomaltodextrin glucanotransferase from Bacillus stearothermophilus Hajime, A.;Masaru, Y.;Shuzo, S.;Itaru, Y.
- J.Korean Soc. Food Sci. Nutr. v.27 Some properties and optimal culture conditions of cyclodextrin glucanotransferase of Bacillus sp. S-6 isolated from kimchi Jun, H.K.;Jo, Y.B.;Kim, S.J.;Bae, K.M.
- Vitamins v.43 Enzymatic formation of new L-ascorbic acid glucosidase (in Japanese) Miyake, T.;Suzuki, Y.
- Vitamins v.47 Biosynthesis of ascorbic acid glucoside (in Japanese) Suzuki, Y.;Miyake, T.;Uchida, K.;Mino, A.
- Vitamins v.63 Enzymatic formation of L-glucosylascorbic acid (in Japanese) Suzuki, Y.;Uchida, K.
- Enzyme Mocrob. Technol. v.22 Bacterial cyclodextrin glucanotransferase Tonkova, A.
- Appl. Biochem. Biotechnol. v.43 Synthesis of cyclodextrin glucosyltransferase by Bacillus cereus for the production of cyclodextrins Jamuna, R.;Saswatbi, N.;Sbeela, R.;Ramakrishna,S.V.
- Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.36 Production of cylodextrin glucanotransferase of Bacillus circulans var. alkalophilus ATCC21783 in B.subtilis Paloheimo,M.;Haglund, D.;Aho, S.;Korhola, M.
- J. Ferment. Bioeng. v.70 Purification and properties of cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase from Bacillus sp. AL-6 Fujita, Y.;Tsubouchi, H.;Lnagi, Y.;Tamita, K.;Ozaki, A.;Nakanishi, K.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.40 Characterization and some cultural conditions of a cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase-producing alkaloophilic Bacillus sp. Nakamura, N.;Horikoshi, K.
- Biotecnol. Bioeng. v.19 Production of Schardinger β-dextrin by soluble and immobilized cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase of an alkalophilic Bacillus sp. Nakamura, N.;Horikoshi, K.
- Biochemistry v.7 Purification and properties of the amylase of Bacillus macerans DePinto, J.A.;Campbvell, L.I.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.38 Purification and some properties of cyclodextrin glycosyltransferase from a strain of Bacillus species Kitakata, S.;Tsuyama, N.;Okada, S.
- Biokhimiya v.60 A new cyclomaltodextrin glucanotransferase from halophilic Bacillus (in Russian) Abelian, V.A.;Adamian, M.O.;Abelian, L.A.;Balayan, A.M.;Alrikian, E.K.
- Biochimica. Biophysica. Acta. v.1078 Characterization of Bacillus stearothermophilus cyclodextrin glucanotransferase in acorbic acid 2-O-α-glucoside formation Mari, T.;Norio, M.;Itaru, Y.
- Kor. J. Appl. Microbiol. Biotechnol. v.26 Purification and charterization of β-cylodextrin glucanotransferase excreted by Bacillus firmus var.alkalophilus Shin, H.D.;Chan, K.;Lee, Y.H.