- Volume 29 Issue 1
We investigated the active oxygen scavenging activity and active compound from Humulus japonicus. The ethyl acetate and butanol fraction exhibited strong scavenging effects on hydroxyl radical. Furthermore active compound was isolated and purified using Amberlite XAD-2 column chromatography and preparative HPLC from ethyl acetate fracton, and major compound was identified as a luteolin-7-O-
- J.Gerontology v.11 Aging; A theory based on free radical and radical chemistry Harman, D
- SOD and active oxygen modulators Oyangui, Y.
- Arch. Biochem. Biophys. v.247 Biologica effects of the superoxide radical Fridovich, I.
- FASEB J. v.1 Oxidant and human disease : Some new concepts Halliwell, B.
- Free Radical Biol. Med. v.4 Down's syndrome a pathology involving the lack of balance of reactive oxygen species Kedziora, J.;Bartosz, G.
- Food. Proc. v.3 Oxygen derived radicals : A link between reperfusion injury and inflammation McCord, J.M.
- Biochem. Biophys. Res. Comm. v.106 Superoxide dismutase, glutathione peroxidase and catalase in oxidative hemolysis Mavelli, I.
- In Free Radicals in Biology and Medicine (2ne ed.) Protection against oxidants in biological system : the superoxide theory of toxicity Halliwell, B.;Gutterige, J.M.C.
- Adv. Free Radical Biol. Med. v.2 The antoxidant role of vitamic C. Bendich, A.;Machlin, J.L.;Scadurra, O.;Burton, G.W.;Wayner, D.D.M.
- Biochem. Biophy. Acta. v.924 The relative contribution of vitamin E. urate, ascorbate and proteins to the total peroxy radical-trapping antioxidant activity of human blood plasma Wayner,D.D.M.;Burtonm, G.W.;Ingold, K.V.;Barclay, L.R.C.;Locke, S.J.
- Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. v.85 Antioxidant desfenses and lipid peroxidation in human blood plasma Frei, B.;Stocker, R.;Ames, B.N.
- 원색한국약용식물도감 육창수
- 도해 향약(생약) 대사전(식물편) 정보섭;신민교
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.26 Antimicrobial and antioxidative activities of solvent fraction from Humulus japonicus Park, S.W.;Woo, C.J.;Chung, S.K.;Chung, K.T.
- Kor. J. Food Sci. Technol. v.27 Antimutagenic effects and isolation of flavonoids from Humulus japonicus Park, S.W.;Kim, S.H.;Chung, S.K.
- Agric. Biol. Chem. v.49 Inhibiton of xanthine oxidase by flavonoids Iio, M.;Moriyama, Y.;Matsumoto, N.;Takai, N.;Fukumoto, M.
- Biosci. Biotech. Biochem. v.61 Hydroxyl radical-scavenging effects of spices and scavengers from brown mustard Chung, S.K.
- Zentralbl Bakteriol. Mikrobio. Hyg. v.259 Detection of hydrogen peroxide produced by microorganisms on an ABTS-peroxidase medium Muller, H.E.
- Methods in plant biochemistry Dey, P.M.;Harborne, J.B.
- The flavonoids Harbone, J.B.
- The flavonoids Harbone, J.B.;Mabry, T.J.
- Food factors for cancer prevention Ohigashi, H.;Osawa, T.;Terao, J.;Watanabe, S.;Yoshikawa, T.
- Kor. J. Pharmacogn. v.26 Isolation of flavone-7-O-glycosides from the aerial parts of Angelica keiskei and anti-hyperlipidemic effect Park, J.C.;Cho, Y.S.;Park, S.K.;Park, J.R.;Chun, S.S.;Ok, K.D.;Choi, J.W.
- J. Agric. Food Chem. v.43 Luteolin : A strong antimutagen against dieatary carcinogen , Trp-p-2, in peppermint, sage, and thyme Samejima, K.;Kanazawa, K.;Ashida, H.;Danno, G.