- Volume 29 Issue 1
Effect of Polyphenol Compounds from Persimmon Leaves (Diospyros kaki folium) on Allergic Contact Dermatitis
감잎(Diospyros kaki folium) Polyphenol 화합물군이 알레르기성 접촉피부염에 미치는 영향
- Park, Mu-Hee (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Yeungnam University) ;
- Choi, Cheong (Dept. of Food Science and Technology, Yeungnam University) ;
- Bae, Man-Jong (Faculty of Life Resources and Engineering, Kyungsan University)
- Published : 2000.02.01
This study was to investigate antiallergic contact hypersensitivity of the polyphenol fractons isolated from persimmon leaves (Diospyros kaki folum). The result of the allergic contact dermatitis is a common skin disease resulting from specific immunologic sensitization due to topically applied allergens. Here the contact hypersensitivity was assayed and obdominal skin morphological changes including mast cells were examined. At contact hypersensitivity assay, less right ear swelling occured in the polyphenol fraction I, II and III groups compared to the control group. The number of mast cells was significantly decreased in the sample groups than the control group.
- The Seoul Journal of Medicine v.19 Immunologic aspects of hypersensitivity disease in Korea Kang, S.Y.;Hue, S.H.;Kim, S.I.
- Korean J. Epidemiology v.17 Asthma and air pollution in Korea Chio, K.U.;Paek, D.M.
- J. Immuno. Methods v.169 An in vitro test for endocytotic activation of murine epidermal Langerhans cells under the influence of sllergens Becker, D.;Kolde, G.;Reske, K.;Knop, J.
- Korean J. Dietary Culture v.11 A study on nutritional status of allergic patients and food allergens in Korea Lee, K.W.;Myung, C.D.;Nam. H.W;;Hong, C.S.;Lee, Y.C.
- Am. J. Med. v.51 Assessment and management of sever asthma Rebuck, A.S.;Read, J.
- N. Engl. J. Med. v.320 The toxicoepidemiological committee, community outbreaks of asthma associated with inbalation of soybean dust Anto, J.M;Sunyer, J.;Roderquiz, R.R.;Suarez, C.M.;Vazquez, I.
- Arch. Dermatol Res. v.286 Topical FK506 suppression of allergic and irritant contact dermatitis in the guinea pig Lauerma, A.I.;Stein, B.H.;Lee, C.H.;Bloom, E.;Maibach, H.I.
- Shoyakugaku Zasshi. v.43 Screening of antiallergic effect in traditional medicinal drugs and active constituents of aurantii fructus imaturus Chun, Y.T.;Sankawa, U.
- Biol. Pharm Bull. v.18 Antiallergic constituents from oolong tea stem Ohmori, Y.;Ito, M.;Mizutani, H.;Katada, T.;Konishi, H.
- Clinical aspects of immunology Coombs, R.R.A.;Gell, P.G.H.;Lachmam, P.J.
- Pure and Appl. Chem. v.61 Isolation and structure elucidation of tannins Nonaka, G.H.
- Food Sci. Biotechnol. v.7 Chemical structures and isolation of glucosyltrnsferase inhibitor from the leaves of Korean persimmon An, B.J.;Bae, M.J.;Choi, C.
- The effect of Yunkyopaedocksan-gami on allergic contact dermatitis on mice induced by DNCB Kwon, O.S.
- Theory and practice of histotechnology (2nd ed.) Dezan, C.;Sheehan, H.T.
- (ASCP): Manual of histologic staining methods of the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology Luna, L.G.
- Immunology v.78 Sensitization of mice to chemical allergens modulates the responsiveness of isolated mat cell to IgEdependent activation Holliday, M.R.;Dearman, R.J.;Kimber, I.;Coleman, J.W.
- Glucocorticoids. Encyclo. Immunol. John, J.C.
- Arch. Dermatol. Res. v.282 Histamine metabilism in delated type hypersensitivity comparative analysis with celluar infiltrateds Tachibana, T.;Toda, K.I.;Furukawa, F.;Taniguchi, S.;Imamura, S.