- Volume 29 Issue 1
Various lines of evidence suggest that dietary components protect the initiation of carcinogenesis. In this study, the ethanol extracts (AGE) and the methanol and hexane partition layers (AGEM, AGEH) of the Angelica radix were screened for their cytotoxic effects using the MTT assay on HepG2, HeLa, MCF7 and SW626 cells and for their ability to induce quinone reductase (QR) in HepG2 cells. AGEM and AGEH of the Angelica radix showed the strongest cytotoxic effects on HepG2 and HeLa cells. Cell growth was inhibited by 99.8% and 99.8% on HepG2 cells and 99.3% and 99.4% on HeLa cells, at dose of
- 사망원인 통계연보 통계청
- Korean J. Nutr. v.31 A case-control study on dietary and other factors related to stomach cancer incidence Youm, P.Y.;Kim, S.H.
- J. Nati. Cancer Inat. v.58 Contribution of environment to cancer medicine Wynder, E.L.;Gori, G.B.
- Chem. Pharm. Bull. v.29 Strutural samination of a water soluble antitumor polysaccaride of Ganoderma incidum Miyazaki, T.;Nishijma, M.
- Kor, J. Pharmacogn v.3 Statistical studies on the formularies of oriental medicine (Ⅰ). prescription frequency and their origin distribution of herb drugs Hong, M.H.
- Kor. J. Pharmacogn v.8 Potential anticancer medicinal plants. A statistical evalutation of their frequencies of qppearance in roiental medicine formularies Cha, S.M.
- Korean Biochem. J. v.15 A study on the pharmacological activities of Korean medicinal herbs. Mainly on the antitumor activities (in Korean) Hwang, W.I.;Lee, S.D.;Oh, S.K.
- Korean J. Nutrition v.23 A study on the cytotoxic activity of galic (Allium sativum) extract against cancer cells (in Korea) Son, H.S.;Hwang, W.I.
- Korean J. Ginseng Sci. v.8 Effects of petroleum ether extract of ginseng root on same enzyme activity in human colon cancer cells Hwang, W.I.;Oh, S.K.
- Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. v.30 Effects of Platycodon grandiflorum D.C. extract on the growth of cancer cell lines Lee, J.Y.;Hwang, W.I.;Lim, S.T.
- Kor. J. Pharmacogn. v.25 Antineoplastic effect of extracts from traditional medical plants and various plants Hyun, J.W.;Lim, K.H.;Shin, J.E.;Sung, M.S.;Won, Y.J.;Paik, W.H.
- 본초학 나승욱
- 원색임상 본초학 신민교
- 한국의 음식 - 떡 윤서석
- Immunopharmacol. v.40 Charateristic immunostimulation bvy angelan isolated from Agnelica gigas Nakai Han, S.B.;Kim, Y.H.;Lee, C.W.;Park, S.M.;Lee, H.Y.;Ahn, K.S.;Kim, I.H.;Kim, H.M.
- Chung Kuo Chung Yao Tsa Chin v.21 Effects of different processed products of radix Angelica sinensis on clearing out oxygen free radicals and anti-lipid peroxidation Wn, H.;Kong, L.;Wu, M.;XI, P.
- Vestn Ross Akad. Med. Nauk. v.1 Antimutagenic properties of Angelica archangelica L. Salikhova, R.A.;Poroshenko, G.G.
- 신라대학교 자연과학논문집 당귀추출물이 liposome의 안정성 및 유동성에 미치는 영향 배송자;김경옥;노승배
- 原色和漢藥圖鑑(上) Wakan-Yaku
- Phytochemistry v.28 Bioactive polysaccharides from plants Srivastava, R.;Kulshreshtha, K.K.
- Biol. Pharm. Bull. v.19 A polysaccharide fraction of Zizyphi fructus in augmenting natural killer activity by oral administration Yamaoka, Y.;Kawakita, T.;Kaneko, M.;Nomoto, K.
- Planta Medica v.60 Hypoglycemic activity of Juniper Berries Medina, F.S.;Gamez, M.J.;Jimenez, J.;Osuna, J.I.;Zarzuelo, A.
- Anal. Biochem. v.169 Direct measurement of NAD(P)H : Quinone reductase from cells cultured in microtiter wells : A screening assay for anticarcinogenic enzyme in ducers Prochaska, H.J.;Santamaria, A.B.
- Induction of quinone reductase and its regulatory mechanism at the transcriptional level by Scutellaria baicalensis Park, H.J.
- Staining Procedures (4th ed.) Cleck, G.