- Volume 12 Issue 6
This paper reports the effects of curing temperature and aging on the strength and the modulus of elasticity. In oder to determine the strength and the modulus of elasticity with curing temperature and aging, experimental and analytical methods are adopted. The tests of 480 cylinders are carried out for type I, V and V with 15 percent replacement of fly ash cement concretes, which are cured at isothermal conditions of 10, 23, 35 and 5
modulus of elasticity;strength;curing temperature;aging;cement type
- 한국톤크리트학회 논문집 v.8 no.3 pp.135-146 초유동 콘크리트의 재료 특성에 관한 실험적 연구 김진근;한상훈(외 2명)
- ACI Material Journal v.88 no.1 pp.74-83 Rate Constant Functions for Strength Development of Concrete Tank, R. C.;Carino, N. J.
- ACI Material Journal v.88 no.3 pp.302-309 Predition of Concrete Tensile Strength from its Compressive Strength Oluokun, F. A.
- CEB-FIP MODEL CODE 1990 Thomas Telford
- 한국톤크리트학회 가을학술발표회 논문집 v.10 no.2 pp.42-47 양생온도변화에 따른 콘크리트 재료력학적 특성 김진근;한상훈
- ACI 318-95 Building Code Requirements for Reinforced Concrete and Commentary American Concrete Institute
- ACI Material Journal v.87 no.1 pp.68-78 Effect of Temperature on the Early-Age Properties of Type Ⅰ. Type Ⅲ, and TypeⅠ/Fly Ash Concretes Gardner, N. J.
- 한국톤크리트학회 논문집 v.8 no.6 pp.213-222 국내의 실험자료를 이용한 고강도 및 초고강도 콘크리트의 탄성계수식 제안 장일영;박훈규;윤영수
- PCI Journal v.30 no.6 pp.92-119 Structural Properties of High Strength Concrete and its Implications for Precast Prestressed Concrete Ahmad, S. H.;Shah, S. P.
- ACI 363R-92 State-of-the Art Report on High-Strength Concrete ACI Committee 363