- Volume 12 Issue 6
Fly ash used as a cement replacement material increases the long term strength and also improves the durability of concrete and mortar. However, the use of fly ash is a little in spite of great benefit. In order to increase the consumption of fly ash, it has to be used as a cement replacement materials in the production of mortar and concrete, and the reduction of early strength development due to the use of fly ash also has to be diminished. In this study, many chemical compounds which accelerate the early strength was investigated. The
fly ash;high early strength admixture;ettringite;porosity
- 증기양생이 플라이애쉬 콘크리트 강도발현에 미치는 영향 v.10 no.1 pp.101-108 이진용;배성용
- ENR pp.13 In cement. Fly Ash Emerges as a Cure to Limit Greenhouse Gases Mehta, P. K.
- 한국콘크리트학회지 v.8 no.1 pp.50-55 플라이애쉬의 사용규정과 수요증가를 위한 고찰 이진용;배성용
- Cement and Concerte Research v.28 no.2 pp.197-208 Microscopic Study of Akali-activeted Fly ash Katz, A.
- Fly Ash in Cement and Concrete pp.101-123 Helmith, R.