- Volume 24 Issue 11
DOI QR Code
Flexible Multibody Dynamic Analysis Using Multirate Integration Method
멀티레이트 수치적분법을 이용한 유연다물체 동역학해석
- Published : 2000.11.01
A Nordsick form opf the multirate integration scheme has been proposed for flexible multibody dynamic systems. It is assumed that vibrational modal coordinates in the equations of motion are treated as fast variables, whereas the relative joint coordinates are treated as slow variables. In the multirate integration, the fast variables are integrated with small step-size, and the slow variables are integrated with larger step-size. The proposed multirate integration method is based on the Adams-Bashforth-Moulton predictor-corrector method and implemented in the Nordsieck vector form. The Nordsieck form of multrate integration method provides effective step-size control and at the same time, inherits the efficiency from the Adams integration method. Simulations of a flexible gun and turret system of the military tank have been carried out to show the effectiveness and efficiency of the proposed method.
- Hofer E., 1976, 'A Partially Implicit Method for Large Stiff Systems of ODEs with only Few Equations Introducing Small Time-Constants,' SIAM Journal of Numerical Analysis, Vol. 13, No. 5, pp. 645-663 https://doi.org/10.1137/0713054
- Gear, C. W., 1980, Automatic Multirate Methods for Ordinary Differential Equations, Report UIUCDCS-R-80-1000 Information Processing 80, S.H. Lavington(ed), North-Holland Publishing Company. pp. 717-722
- Srinivasin, M., 1982, Multirate Numerical Integration in Design and Analysis of Flexible Mechanical Systems, Ph.D. Thesis, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Dario Solis, 1996, Multirate Integration Methods for Constrained Mechanical Systems with Interacting Subsystems, Ph.D. Thesis, The University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
- Kim, S. S. and Freeman, J. S., 1999, 'Multirate Integration for Multibody Dynamic Analysis with Decomposed Subsystems,' ASME Design Engineering Technical Conferences, DETC99/VIB-8252
- Wu, S. C., Haug, E. J., and Kim, S. S., 1989, 'A Variational Approach to Dynamics of Flexible Multibody Systems,' International Journal of Mechanics of Structures and Machines, Vol 17(1), pp. 3-32 https://doi.org/10.1080/089054508915627
- Lai, H.J. and Haug, E.J., 1989, A Decoupled Recursive Approach for Flexible Multibody Dynamics and Its Application in Parallel Computation, Technical Report R-55, Center for Computer Aided Design, University of Iowa, Iowa City
- 김성수, 유진영, 김국호, 1998, '유한요소법에 의한 이동질량효과가 포함된 유연 다물체 동역학 시스템,' 대한기계학회논문집 A권, 제 22권 제 11호, pp. 2048-2060
- Gear C. W., 1971, Numerical Initial Value Problems in Ordinary Differential Equations, Prentice-Hall.
- 김성수, 유진영, 1997, '유연다물체 동역학을 이용한 포신-포탑시스템의 진동해석,' 한국소음진동공학회 제8권 제1호, pp. 203-211