- Volume 24 Issue 11
When designing a gear drive, designers should specify tolerances reasonably considering accuracy, cost, and manufacturing capability. In field design, however, designers mostly assign adequate tolerance without correlations between parts and assembly, resulting in iterative design dependent on experts know-how. In order to resolve this, the tolerance design system for a cylindrical gear drive is developed both to support tolerance design automation and to synthesize design processes of part and assembly tolerances. In this research, part tolerances are designed with the databases constructed by ISO, Ks, JIS and bearing catalogue, Assemble tolerance, that is, backlash tolerance is designed by synthesizing part design tolerances stochastically using the formulated assembly relations. This system can include part tolerance and fitting accuracy of shaft adn bearing in practical design. In addition, this system provides field-designers with a synthetic guideline for tolerance design of a gear drive.
ISO(International Organization for Standardization);KS(Korean Industrial Standard);JIS(Japanese Industrial Standard)
- ISO 1328-2: 1997(E), ' Cylindrical Gears ISO System of Accuracy - Part 2: Definitions and Allowable Values of Deviations Relevant to Radial Composite Deviations and Runout Information'
- KS B 1405, 1971, 스퍼어기어 및 헬리켈기어의 정밀도
- KS B 1406, 1990, 스퍼기어 및 헬리컬기어의 측정 방법
- JIS B 1566, 1989, Mounting Dimensions and Fits for Rolling Bearing
- KS B 2051, 1995, 구름 베어링의 부착 관계치수 및 끼워 맞춤
- 예를 들면 KBC Pr. No. 9001, 'KBC BALL AND ROLLER BEARINGS,' 韓國綜合機械(株)
- JIS B 1703, 1976, Backlash for Spur and Helical Gears, pp. 1-15
- KS B 1411, 1975, 스퍼어기어 및 헬리컬기어의 백래시, pp. 1-19
- 小守 勉, 1998, '(6) 齒車の組立,' I 減速機の基礎編, 機械設計 Vol. 42 No. 8, 日刊工業新聞社, pp. 29-31
- Michalec, George W., 1966, Precision Gearing, Theory and Practice, John Wiley & Sons, Inc., New York
- ISO 1328: 1975(E), ' Parallel Involute Gears ISO System of Accuracy'
- ISO 1328-1: 1995(E), 'Cylindrical Gears ISO System of Accuracy - Part 1: Definitions and Allowable Values of Deviations Relevant to Corresponding Flanks of Gear Teeth'
- Bjorke, Oyvind, 1989, Computer-Aided Tolerancing, 2th ed., ASME Press
- 유영수, 1991, '유성치차장치 부품의 최적공차 할당,' 한국과학기술원 석사학위 논문
- 신동길, 1994, 'Monte Carlo Simulation과 다구찌 방법을 이용한 치차의 공차할당,' 한국과학기술원 석사학위논문
- 大瀧英征.外 3名, 1987, '<事例>大法公差の自動決定,' 機械設計 Vol. 31 No. 9, 日刊工業新聞社, pp. 166-192