- Volume 37 Issue 4
The sign-central matrices were characterized by Ando and Brualdi. In this paper, we define a nearly sign-central matrices and give a characterization of nearly sign-central matrices.
- Linear Algebra Appl. v.208/209 Sign-Central Matrices T. Ando;R. A. Bruadi
- The Matrices of Sign-solbable linear Systems R. A. Brualdi;B. L. Shader
- Soviet Math.(Iz. VUZ) v.34 no.9 Solubility of the system Ax = 0, x >- 0 with infinite coefficients G. V. Davydov;I. M. Davydova
- Bull. Korean Math. Soc. v.33 no.3 Domination Preserving Operators over Semirings G. Y. Lee
- Bull. Korean Math. Soc. v.34 no.1 Linear Operators that Strongly Preserves the Sign-central Mathrices G. Y. Lee;S. G. Lee;S. Z. Song
- Electronic J. Linear Algebra v.4 Sign-consistency and Solvability of Constrained Linear Systems G. Y. Lee;B. L. Shader