- Volume 7 Issue 3
Fuzzy Linear Regression Model Using the Least Hausdorf-distance Square Method
- Choi, Sang-Sun (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Hong, Dug-Hun (School of Mechanical and Automotive Engineering, Catholic University) ;
- Kim, Dal-Ho (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University)
- Published : 2000.12.01
In this paper, we review some class of t-norms on which fuzzy arithmetic operations preserve the shapes of fuzzy numbers and the Hausdorff-distance between fuzzy numbers as the measure of distance between fuzzy numbers. And we suggest the least Hausdorff-distance square method for fuzzy linear regression model using shape preserving fuzzy arithmetic operations.
- Fuzzy Sets and System v.37 Note on Fuzzy regression Bardossy, A.
- Information Science v.46 Fuzzy least squares Diamond, P.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems : Theory and Applications Dubois, D.;Prade, H.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.101 Using Yager's t-norms for aggregationof fuzzy intervals Hauke, W.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.90 Fuzzy system reliability analysis by the use of T_w(the weakest t-norm) on fuzzy number arithmetic operations Hong, D.H.;Do, H.Y.
- European Journal of operational research v.92 Theory and Methodology Fuzzy versus statistical linear regression Kim, K.J.;Moskowitz, H.;Koksalan, M.
- statistics v.21 no.4 Linear Regression with Random Fuzzy Observations Nather, W.;Albrecht, M.
- Fuzzy Regression Analysis Approximate maximum likelihood estimates in regression analysis for fuzzy obsevation data Okuda, T.;Kodono, K.;Asai, K.;Kacprzyk, J.(ed.);Fedrizzi, E.(ed.)
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.47 Multiobjective fuzzy linear regression analysis for fuzzy input-output data Sakswa, M.;Yano, H.
- Advances in Fuzzy Set Theory and Applications Fuzzy information and decision in statistical model Tanaka, H.;Okuda, T.;Asai, K.;M.M. Gupta(ed.);R.K. Ragade(ed.);R.R. Yager
- International Congress on Applied Systems Research and Cybernetics Fuzzy linear regression model Tanaka, H.;Uejima, S.;Asia, K.
- IEEE Trans. Man. Cybernet v.12 no.6 Linear regression analysis with fuzzy model Tanaka, H.;Uejima, S;Asai, K.
- FIP-84 Conference Fuzzy linear regression analysis of the number of state in local government Tanaka, H.;Shimomura, T.;Asai, K.
- Statistical Method for Non-Precise DATA Viertl, R.
- Cybernetics and Systems Research v.2 M-fuzzy numbers and random variables Wang, Z.;R. Trappl(ed.)
- Fuzzy Systems and Knowledge Engineering Fuzzy linear regression of fuzzy valued variables Wang, Z.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.36 Fuzzy linear regression analysis of fuzzy valued variables Wang, Z.;Li, S.
- Fuzzy Sets and Systems v.1 Fuzzy sets as basis for a theory of possibility Zadeh, L.A.