- Volume 7 Issue 3
Testing for A Change Point by Model Selection Tools in Linear Regression Models
- Yoon, Yong-Hwa (Department of Statistics, Taegu University) ;
- Kim, Jong-Tae (Department of Statistics, Taegu University) ;
- Cho, Kil-Ho (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University) ;
- Shin, Kyung-A (Department of Statistics, Kyungpook National University)
- Published : 2000.12.01
Several information criterions, Schwarz information criterion (SIC), Akaike information criterion (AIC), and the modified Akaike information criterion (
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.90 Bayes factor Kass, R.E.;Rafferty, A.E.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.53 The estimation of the parameters of a linear regression system obeys two separate regimes Quandt, R.E.
- Communications in statistics - Theory and Method v.A7 Further analysis of the data by Akaike's information criterion and the finite corrections Sugiura, N.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.55 Tests of the hypothesis that a linear regression system obeys two separate regimes Quandt, R.E.
- Technometrics v.22 Some Baysian inference for a changing linear model Choy, J.H.;Broemeling, L.D.
- Biometrika v.76 Regression and time series model selection in small samples Hurvich, C.M.;Tsai, C.L.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.70 Baysian analysis of a switching regression model : Known number of regimes Ferreira, P.E.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.90 A reference Bayesian test for nested hypotheses and its relationship to the Schwarz criterion Kass, R.E.;Wasserman, L.
- Second International Symposium in Information Theory Information theory and an extension of the maximum likelihood principle Akaike, H.
- Operators and Stochastic Equations v.3 Likelihood procedure for testing change points hypothesis for multivariate Gaussian model Chen, J.;Gupta, A.K.
- Communication in Statistics v.18 A U-I approach to retrospective testing for shifting parameters ina linear model Hawkins, D.L.
- Journal of the Royal Statistical Society B Techniques for testing the constancy of regression relationships over time(with discussion) Brown, R.L.;Durbin, J.;Evans, J.M.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.92 Testing and locating variance changepoints with application to stock price Chen, J.;Gupta, A.K.
- Journal of Economics v.19 A Baysian analysis of a switching linear model Holbert, D.
- Communications in statistics - Theory and Method v.28 An iterative Approach to variable selection based on the Kullback-Leibler information Hughes, A.W.;King, M.L.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.74 On the likelihood ratio test for a shift in location of normal populations Vorsley, K.J.
- Communications in statistics - Theory and Method v.28 Generalizing the derivation of the Schwarz information criterion Cavanaugh, J.E.;Neath, A.A.
- The Annals of Statistics v.3 On test for detecting change in mean Sen, A.K.;Srivastava, M.S.
- Biometrika v.84 Modified AIC and Cp in multivariate linear regression Fujikoshi, Y.;Satoh, K.
- Annals of Statistics v.6 Estimating the dimension of a model Schwarz, G.
- IEEE Trans. Automat. Control v.19 A new look at the statistical model identificaion Akaike, H.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.81 Likelihood ratio tests for a change in the multivariate nomal mean Srivastava, M.S.;Worsley, K.J.
- Computational Statistics v.11 Detecting changes of mean in multidensional normal sequences with applications to literature and geology Gupta, A.K.;Chen, J.
- Communications in statistics - Theory and Method v.27 Testing for a change point in linear regression models Chen, J.