- Volume 7 Issue 3
An identification method is proposed in order to detect more than one outlying cells in multi-way contingency tables. The iterative proportional fitting method is applied to get expected values of several suspected outlying cells. Since the proposed method uses minimal sufficient statistics under quasi log-linear models, expected counts of outlying cells could be estimated under any hierarchical log-linear models. This method is an extension of the backwards-stepping method of Simonoff(1988) and requires les iteration to identify outlying cells.
- 응용통계연구 v.13 no.1 반복비율적합에 의한 다차원 분할표의 결측칸값 추정 최현집;신상준
- 로그선형모형을 이용한 범주형 자료분석 홍종선;최현집
- Outliers in Statistical Data(3rd) Barnett, V.;Lewis, T.
- Discrete Multivariate Analysis : Theory and Practice Bishop, Y.M.M.;Fienberg, S.E.;Holland, P.W.
- Applied Statistics v.23 Identificaion of the sources of significance in two-way contingency tables Brown, M.L.
- Log-linear models Christensen, R.
- Applied Statistics v.18 Preliminary Graphical analysis and quasi-independence for two-way contingency table Fienberg, S.E.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.75 A test for outlying cells in the multinomial distribution and two-way contingency tables Fuchs, C.;Kenett, R.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.63 The analysis of cross-classified data : independence, quasi-independence, and iteraction in cintingency tables with or without missing cells Goodman, L.A.
- Biometrics v.29 The analysis of residuals in cross-classified tables Harberman, S.J.
- Applied Statistics v.33 The identification of outliers in two-way contingency tables using 2x2 subtables Kotze, T.J.W.;Hawkins, D.M.
- In Exploring Data Tables, Trends and Shapes Identifying extreme cells in a sizable contingency table : probabilistic and exploratory approaches Mosteller, F.;Parunak, A.
- Technometrics v.30 Detecting outlying cells in two-way contingency tables via backwards-stepping Simonoff, J.S.
- Communications in Statistics, Part A - Theory and Methods v.24 Perfect cells, direct models and contingency table outliers Upton, G.J.G.;Guillen, M.