- Volume 7 Issue 3
The constrained maximum likelihood estimation of the number of trials in several binomial populations under order restriction, such as simple order, is discussed. The estimation procedure is based on, so called, pool adjacent violators algorithm. Three handy estimators are given and their performances are compared using an artificial example.
- Annals of Eugenics v.18 The fitting of the positive binomial distribution when both parameters are estimated from the sample Binet, F.
- Inequalities(2nd ed.) Hardy, G.;J.E. Littlewood;G. Polya
- Distributions in Statistics : Discrete Distribution Johnson, N.L.;S. Kotz
- Communication in Statistics, Theory and Methods v.24 no.8 On Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Cell Probabilities in 2 by k contingency Tables under Negative Dependence Restrictions with Various Sampling Schemes Oh, M.
- Order Restricted Statistical Inference Robertson, T.;F.T. Wright;R.L. Dykstra