- Volume 7 Issue 3
In this paper, we propose a new conditional randomized response model that has improved the Carr et al.'s model in view of he variance and the protection of privacy of respondents. We show that he suggested model is more effective and protective than the Loynes' model and Carr et al.' model.
- 확률화응답모형 류제복;홍기학;이기성
- Journal of Educational Statistics v.7 Optimal Randomized Response Models and Methods for Hypothesis Testing Carr, J.W.;Marasuilo, L.A.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.71 Asymptotically Optimal Randomized Response Procedures Loynes, R.M.
- Randomized Response : Theory and Techniques Chaudhuri, A.;Mukerjee, R.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.60 Randomized Response : A Survey Technique for Eliminating Evasive Answer Bias Warner, S.L.
- Journal of American Statistical Association v.71 Respondent Jeopardy and Optimal Designs in Randomized Response Models Warner, S.L.;Leysieffer, F.W.