- Volume 7 Issue 3
In order to design fractional factorial experiments which include some debarred combinations, we should select defining contrasts so that those combinations are to be excluded. Choi(1999) presented a method of selectign defining contrasts to construct orthogonal 3-level fractional factorial experiments which exclude some debarred combinations. In this paper, we extend Choi's method to general p-level fractional factorial experiments to select defining contrasts which cold exclude some debarred combinations.
- Technometrics v.27 Selecting Defining Contrasts and Confounded Effects in Pn-m Fractional Experiments Franklin, M.F.
- 응용통계연구 v.11 실험 불가능한 처리조합이 배제되는 3n-p 일부실시법 최병철;최승현
- Applied Statistics v.26 Selection of Defining Contrasts and Confounded Effects in Two-level Experiments Franklin, M.F.;Bailey, R.A.
- 한국통계학회논문집 v.6 no.3 3n-p Fractional Factorial Design Excluded Some Debarred Combinations 최병철
- Technometrics v.35 Constructing Orthogonal Fractional Factorial Designs When Some Factor-Level Combinations Are Debarred Cheng, C.S.;Li, C.C.
- Applied Statistics v.25 Selection of Defining Contrasts in Two-level Experiments Greenfield, A.A.