- Volume 7 Issue 3
A Note on the Weak Negative Dependence Structure
- Baek, J.I. (School of Mathematical Science, Wonkwang University) ;
- Kim, T.S. (School of Mathematical Science, Wonkwang University) ;
- Park, D.H. (Department of Statistics, Hallym University) ;
- Lim, J.H. (Department of Accounting Taejon National University of Technology)
- Published : 2000.12.01
In this paper new results are obtained for multivariate processes which help us to identify weak negative orthant dependent(WNOD) structures among hitting times of the processes. Furthermore, an approach to derive dependence properties among the processes is proposed and a partial solution to the question tat what kinds of the dependence properties, when they are imposed on processes, are reflected as analogous properties of corresponding hitting times is give. Examples are given to illustrate these concepts.
- Jour.of Ame. St. Assoc. v.67 no.340 Dependence and aging aspects of multivariate survival Brindley, JR.E.C.;Thompson, JR.
- Proc. Nato Adv. Stu. Inst. Series 5 Dependence concepts for stochastic processes Friday, D.S.
- Stochastic orders and their applications Shaked, M.;Shanthikumar, G.T.
- Math. Operat. Res. v.1 Theory of maintained system Barlow, R.E.;Proschan, F.
- Ann. Math. Statist. v.73 Some concepts of dependence Lehmann, E.L.
- Ann. Math. Statist. v.34 Properties of probability distributions with monotone hazard rate Barlow, R.E.;Marshall, A.W.;Proschan, F.
- Ann. Inst. statist. Math. Tokyo v.24 Families of positively dependent random variables Yanagimoto, T.
- Comm. Statist. A v.10 Multivariate negative dependence Ebrahimi, N.;Ghosh, M.
- Ann. Math. Statist. v.38 Association of random variables, with applications Esary;Proschan, F.;Walkup, D.W.
- Jour. of Multi. Anal. v.50 On the dependence of structure of multivaritae processes and corresponding hitting times Ebrahimi, N.
- Jou. Appl. Pro. v.6 Recurrence times of clusters of poisson points Leslie, R.T.
- Statistical Theory of Reliability and Life Testing : Probability Models. Barlow, R.E.;Proschan, F.
- Naval research logistics v.34 Probability inequalities via negative dependence for random variables conditioned on order statistics Block, H.W.;Bueno, V.;Savits, T.H.
- Non-linear and Non-stationary Time Series Analysis Priestly, M.B.
- Adv. Appl. Probab. v.20 Bivariate exponential and geometric autoregressive and autoregressive moving average models Block, H.;Langberg, N.A.;Stoffer, D.S.
- J. Appl. Probab. v.26 On the dependence structure of hitting times of multivariate processes Ebrahimi, N.;Ramallingam, T.
- JMA v.29 Extrems of multivariate sequence Hsing, T.
- Statstics & Probab. Lett. v.34 A weakly dependence structure of multivariate processes Baek, J.I.
- Adv. Appl. Pro. v.15 New better than used processes Marshall, A.;Shaked, M.
- Ann. Math. Statist. v.43 Relationships among some concepts of bivariate dependence Esary;Proschan, F.