- Volume 7 Issue 3
Data mining usually deal with undesigned massive data containing many variables for which their characteristics and association rules are unknown, therefore it is actually not easy to interpret the results of analysis. In this paper, it is shown that decision tree can be very useful in interpreting data mining prediction model using two real examples.
- Data Mining Techniques for Marketing, Sales, and Customer Support Berry, M.J.A.;Linoff, G.
- Classification and regression trees Breiman, L.;J.H. Friedman;R.A. Olshen;C.J. Stone
- C4.5 Programs for machine learning Quinlan, J.R.
- Self-Organizing Maps Kohonen, T.
- Statistica Sinica v.7 Split selection methods for classification trees Loh, W.;Shih, Y.
- Neural Networks for Statistical Modeling Smith, M.
- AnswerTree를 이용한 데이터마이닝 의사결정나무분석 최종후;한상태;강현철;김은석
- Applied Statistics v.29 An exploratory technique for investigating large quantities of categorical data Kass, G.
- Applied Multivariate Statistical Analysis Johnson, R.A.;Wichern, D.W.