- Volume 7 Issue 3
A dimensionality assessment procedure DETECT uses the property of being near zero of conditional covariances as an indication of unidimensionality .This study provides the convergent properties to zero of conditional covariances when the dta is unidimensional, with which DETECT extends its theoretical grounds.
- The Annals of Statistics v.14 Conditional Association and Unidimensionality in Monotone Latent Variable Models Holland, P.;Rosenbaum, P.
- New Technologues for the Dimensionality Assessment of Standardized Test Data Kim, H.R.
- The Korean Communications in Statistics v.7 A Dimensionality Assessment for Polytomously Scored Items Using DETECT Kim, H.R.
- Psychometrika v.52 A Nonparametric Approach for Assessing Latent Trait Dimensionality Stout, W.
- Psychometrika v.64 The Theoretical DETECT Index of Dimensionality and Its Application to Approximate Simple Structure Zhang, J.;Stout, W.