- Volume 36 Issue 4
The genetic diversity among Korean cyanobacteria was assessed by restriction fragment length polymorphism(RFLP) analysis of PCR products from the phycocyanin locus. Strains of all the genera tested were successfully amplified, and the size of amplified fragments was approximately 700bp. The restriction patterns generated by AluI, MspI, and HaeIII were conserved for strains within each of genera studied and were specific to the genus level. Intrageneric delineation of strains was revealed by the enzyme, CfoI for members of genera Anabeana and Synechocystis. Phenogram derived from the different RFLP patterns revealed a coherent cluster among Anabeana, Chlorogloea, and Synechocystis strains. PC-RFLP methods provided useful tools for classification of cyanobacteria.
- 한국미생물학회지 v.31 Chlorogloea fritschii에 있어서 phosphate response와 광주 기에 따른 phycobillisome 색소의 변화 박영식;이기성;최영길
- 한국미생물학회지 v.31 Chlorogloea fritschii에 있어서 isozyme pattern에 미치는 phosphate의 영향 박영식;이기성;김영호;최영길
- EMBO v.6 Cloning and light regulation of expression of the phycocyanin operon of the cyanobacterium Anabaena Belknap W. R.;R. Hazelkorn
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.61 Identification and phylogenetic analysis of toxigenic cyanobacteria by multiplex randomly amplified polymorphic DNA PCR Brett A. N.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.61 Genetic diversity and phylogeny of toxic cyanobacteria determined by DNA polymorphisms within the phycocyanin locus Brett A. N.;D. Jacobs;A. E. Goodman
- Bergey's manual of systematic bacteriology v.3 Oxygenic photosynthetic bacteria. Group I. Cyanobacteria Castenholz R. W.;J. B. Waterbury
- J. Biol. Chem. v.264 Light guided directional energy transfer in a photosynthetic antenna Glazer A. N.
- Arch. Microbiol. v.168 Characterization of cyanobacteria by SDS-PAGE of whole-cell proteins and PCR/RFLP of the 16S rRNA gene Lyra C.;J. Hantula;E. Vainio;J. Rapala;L. Rouhiainen;K. Sivonen
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.63 PCR primer to amplify 16S rRNA genes from cyanobacteria Nubel U.;G. P. Ferran;M. Gerard
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.64 Fingerprinting of cyanobacteria based on PCR with primers derived from short and long tandemly repeated repetitive sequences Rasmussen U.;M. S. Mette
- The molecular biology of cyanobacteria. Molecular evolution and taxonomy of the cyanobacteria Wilmotte A.
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.66 Molecular characterization of the toxic cyanobacterium Cylin-drospermopsis raciborskii and design of a species-specific PCR Wilson K. M.;A. S. Mark;D. B. Peter;P. S. Christopher
- Appl. Environ. Microbiol. v.66 Molecular characterization of the toxic cyanobacterium Cylindrospermopsis raciborskii and design of a species-specific PCR Wilson,K.M.;A.S.Mark;D.B.Peter;P.S.Christopher