- Volume 10 Issue 1
Cyclic shear test system, which is capable of measuring flow rate inside rock joint, was established to investigate the hydraulic behavior of rough rock joints under various loading conditions. Laboratory hydraulic tests during compression and shear were conducted for artificial rough rock joints. Prior to tests, aperture characteristics of specimens were examined by measuring surface topography. Permeability changes under compression were well approximated with several hydraulic model. Hydraulic behavior conformed to dilation characteristics in the first stage, and permeability increased with increase of dilation. As the shear displacement progressed, flow rate became somewhat constant due to gouge production and offset of apertures. Hydraulic behavior under cyclic shear loading was also influenced by the degradation of asperities and gouge production. In addition. the relation between hydraulic aperture and mechanical aperture under compression and shear loading was investigated and compared.
- 터널과 지하공간(한국암반공학회지) v.9 no.4 주기전단 하중하의 암석 절리의 역학적 거동에 관한 실험적 연구 이희석;박연준;유광호;이희근
- Quart. J. Eng. Geol. v.25 Hydro-thermo-mechanical properties of fractures in the Carnmenellis granite Zhao, J.;Brown, E.T.
- Doctorial thesis, Divistion of Eng. Geol. Aperture distribution of rock fractures Hakami, E.
- Proc. of 10th Japan Symp. on Rock Mech. Relation between mechanical and hydraulic apertures during shear-flow coupling test Esaki, T.;Du, S.;Jiang, Y.;Wada, Y.;Mitani, Y.
- Proc. 6th ISRM Congress v.1 Hydraulic and mechanical properties of natural fractures in low permeability rock Pyrak-Nolte, L.T.;Myer, L.R.;Cook, N.G.W.;Witherspoon, P.A.
- Ph.D. theis Morphologie et comportement hydromechanique d'une fracture naturell dans une granite sous contrainte normale Gentier, S.
- Th se de doctorat Etude experimentale et mod lisation du comportement hydrom canique des joint rocheux Benjelloun, Z.H.
- Int. J. Rock. Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.22 Water flow in a natural rock fracture as a function of stress and sample size Raven, K.;Gale, J.E.
- Int. J. Rock mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.34 no.6 Topography of natural and artificial fractures in granitic rocks: Implications for studies of rock friction and fluid migration Power, W.L.;Durham, W.B.
- Eurock '93, Proc. ISRM Int. Symp. on Safety and Environmental Issures in Rock Eng. Stochastic analysis of surface roughness, aperture and flow in a single fracture Iwano, M.;Einstein, H.H.
- Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.15 Variation of whole and fractured porous rock permeability with confining pressure Gangi, A.F.
- Proc. 23rd U.S. symp. on Rock Mechanics The effects of fracture type(induced-versus natural on the stress-fracture closure-fracture permeability relation- ships Gale, J.E.
- 28th U.S. Symp. on Rock Mech. Permeability changes during shear deformation of fractured rock Teufel, W.T.;A.A. Balkema
- Statistics and Data Analysis in Geology(2nd ed.) Davis, J.C.
- 서울대학교 대학원 석사학위논문 레이저 변위계를 이용한 암석절리면의 3차원 거칠기 측정기 개발 배기윤
- Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.36 Development of a shear-flow test apparatus and determination of coupled properties for a single rock joint Esaki, T.;Du, S.;Mitani, Y.;Ikusada, K.;Jing, L.
- 터널과 지하공간(한국암반공학회지) v.9 no.4 회전식 전단시험기를 이용한 암석절리의 수리-역학적 거동에 관한 연구 천대성;이희석;이정인;이희근
- Rock Mech. Rock Eng. v.16 Determination of stiffness and other joint properties from roughness measurements Swan, G.
- Doctorial thesis, Univ. Calif. Berkeley Fundamental studies of fluid flow through a single fracture Iwai, K.
- Coupled Thermo-Hydro-Mechanical Process of Fractured Media Coupled mechanical shear and hydraulic flow behavior of natural rock joints Ahola, M.P.;Mohanty, S.;Makurat, A.
- Water Resour. Res. v.16 no.6 Validity of cubic law for fluid flow in a deformable rock fracture Witherspoon, P.A.;Wang, J.S.Y.;Iwai, K.;Gale, J.E.
- Proc. 7th Int. Congr. Rock Mech. Shear-flow coupling test on rock joints Esaki, T.;Hojo, H.;Kimura, T.;Kameda, N.
- Mech. of Jointed and Faulted Rock Testing and modeling of rock joints Stephansson, O.;Jing, L.;Rossmanith(ed.)
- Proc. Hydrogeology of Rocks of Low Permeability The effect of shear displacement on the permeability of natural rough joints Makurat, A.
- Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.33 no.4 Aperture measurements and flow experiments on a single natural fracture Hakami, E.;Larsson, E.
- Int. J. Rock Mech. Min. Sci. & Geomech. Abstr. v.22 Strength, deformation and conductivity coupling of rock joints Barton, N.;Bandis, S.;Bakhtar, K.